Thought Catalog


The 26 Creepiest True Stories From All Around The Internet

Posted: 08 Mar 2016 08:00 PM PST

People Aren’t Art, They Are So Much More…

Posted: 08 Mar 2016 07:00 PM PST

24602453041_b0ec436026_k
Liat Aharoni

You are not art. I am sorry, but there is nothing about you that needs a canvas stretched across a gallery, paint – blood red as an open wound, ice blue like the arctic, black as a dark mustang running freely in the woods – you are none of these things because you darling, you are not art. You are not a thing to be put up on a wall admired for a moment by hundreds no, thousands of people, only to be forgotten for the next big thing, the next big artist, the next beautiful canvas. You are not a day's or a month's flustered inspiration – an artist putting you together, staring at a masterpiece that sings to him in the voice of a siren deep in the night, a muse that is more demon, never allowing him to sleep.

No. You are not art. Something that catches a trader's fancy to be bought and hidden away in the private collection of a wealthy collector. Only to be loved once in a while, caged in a luxurious room, surrounded by magnificence and wonder – but shrouded in darkness…your magnificence lost in this golden cage. You cannot be this thing that has no freedom, no life, no soul unless someone is looking upon you, allowing you to breathe in for a moment with their gaze alone.

Darling. Has no one ever told you. Some things are too beautiful to be art. Some things are not meant to be held captive by canvas, drawn and painted by another's hand, only to be forgotten for the next pretty thing that inspires that hand. You are not art because you are more than art.

You are not art because you are too much, too real, too alive. Art cannot bleed the way you do. Or love the early mornings or the night sky. Or feel the truth of every storm reverberate in its very heart. You deserve more than a fleeting glance, a cursive look or a critical gaze. You deserve to be held, to be looked upon as an adventure, to enjoy and be enjoyed.

You are nothing static. You are a breathing reflection of everything the universe has to offer. A song sung into existence by so much more than inspiration. It took six million years of evolution to build you, to bring you to this moment – so much more than any artist could ever spare for even the greatest of his masterpieces. You are a multitude of majestic feelings, every single one, once felt, never felt again in the same magnitude. You are the millions of things that happen to you in your lifetime. And no piece of art can boast of those feelings, or experiences.

No. You are not art. You are human. And that means… you are galaxies and universes more. TC mark

When You Can’t Let Go Of Someone Who Is Not Good For You

Posted: 08 Mar 2016 06:00 PM PST

Unsplash Dingzeyu Li
Unsplash Dingzeyu Li

Being in love makes even idiot noise sound good. You know what it sounds like. When you realize someone you care about is feeding you bullshit, but you still want them around- that's when you know you're in trouble. One person has you in their grip. You become in awe of them, and then suddenly everything that comes out of their mouth is gold.

Goddamn, get it together.

I found out this fact only recently: You can get lost in someone’s eyes, and then you forget what real life is. And for the first time your whole damn life, you feel special. It's like the two of you are in on something that no one else could understand. In the beginning, I ventured cautiously into his eyes for a quick swim, but now I am drowning in them. I want to savor everything. I want to fall into him.

Sometimes he looks at me and he just looks shocked, like he can’t believe that I'm real and I'm there holding his hand. I always hold his gaze, I always look back when he looks at me in that way. He used to need me all the time, but now it seems he walks in and out of my life whenever he pleases.

It’s like we fit so well together, but something is holding both of us back. Something inside each of us can’t help but continually hurt the other. I don’t know why he always comes back to me and I don’t know why it always ends up like this again somehow. But I’m sick of reaching out to him. I wish he would reach back.

It was when I was sitting on the edge of his bed over a year ago, listening to the gentle rise and fall of his breath as he slept, that the sensation came over me: "Something is wrong with this picture. Something is wrong in this room." Now I think I've figured it out. Some element of sorrow in him connects with some element of sorrow in me, but that’s all it is: sorrow. Two sorrows don’t make a happy. We hold each other like it’s the end of the world but we’re the ones destroying it. When he pushes me away, he pushes hard; and when I fall for him, I fall hard.

I drove past his old apartment the other day for the first time in months, and it felt like nothing had changed, like we were still together. It all felt so familiar, like I was visiting an old friend, not a torn piece of a past life. Memories came flooding back with every turn of the steering wheel. And he felt so present, so tangible in those moments, like I could just reach out to him like old times. But there were someone else’s lights in his window.

I used to think, look at how fast we’ve moved through time without really going anywhere; look at the mess we’ve made of our hearts. But I didn't care. Going weeks without speaking was worth it because I knew when I saw him again, our reunion would be that much sweeter. So I'd been savoring the blessed, twisted torture, the good and bad, the feeling of fingertips on skin, the passionate mingling of lips, and the burning electricity that ignited every time as green gaze tumbled into blue. I'd been holding onto him right up until this very moment, sitting in his bedroom, when I see her name light up on his phone.

Some piece of me will always be in love with him. It hurts to think I can have such intense feelings for someone who can't stop disappointing me.

And it sure is nice to think that while I was reliving memories of his arms around my waist, pulling me closer, to help me fall asleep, he was in his apartment f*cking her. Sure makes me feel good that while I was dreaming of his green eyes and the way they look at me, he was dreaming of her lips and her sumptuous breasts and velvety vagina, some things which I guess were never good enough on me.

His phone sits there between us on the bed. In his dimly lit bedroom, his eyes now look like shallow pools of poison, poison I've lapping up like honey. I walk away from him and his phone and her name. I choose not to hear his protests and excuses. I get in my car and drive to Liam’s house. In the morning I kiss him, hard. He is very willing to touch me, but when he does I feel nothing.

He pulls back and looks at me and smiles, a little too smugly. "What was that for?"

I look into eyes that are not green. “I’m sorry, my heart is broken.” TC mark

The Psychology Of Colors: What Your Favorite Color Says About You

Posted: 08 Mar 2016 05:00 PM PST

Unsplash Luis Dávila
Unsplash Luis Dávila

There's a psychological reason behind everything we like or dislike in our lives, and our favorite color is no exception. Your favorite color can say a lot more about you than you think. You may not exhibit all the characteristics of a certain color but you will find yourself somewhere in the description.

Blue:  You are deep, calm, reliable and trustworthy. Like the ocean, you appear strong and confident but there is more beneath the surface, a vulnerable-somewhat stormy side. You also crave harmony and peace and you are very caring and giving to those around you.

Red: You are bold, loud, boisterous and full of energy. You are adventurous, spontaneous and have a thirst for anything that gives you adrenaline rush. You are passionate, ambitious and competitive. You also like being the center of attention and do not shy away from any chance to shine. You live life to the fullest.

Green: You are practical, loyal and consistent. You are stable and well-balanced, and you are generous and kind with your thoughts and feelings. Like nature, you know how to draw others to you without trying too hard, your sense of self-worth and security in addition to your giving nature makes you appreciated and loved by many.

Black: You are strong-willed and determined. You want power and prestige and you are not afraid of going after what you want. You are enigmatic and charming but can often appear intimidating to even your closest colleagues and friends. Sometimes you can be demanding and dictatorial and can have difficulty letting other people in, but as your color, you are timeless and sophisticated and will never go out of style.

White: You are simple, neat, peaceful yet immaculate. You have a positive personality and you are optimistic about life and the future. People love being around you because you are bright and you exude happiness. You like to play it safe and you are usually very detail-oriented. You are independent and self-sufficient and enjoy spending time alone.

Brown: You are calm, cool and collected. You crave stability and comfort. You are loyal, humble, modest and dependable. You make a great friend, a great parent and a great partner. You are hard-working and industrious, but you also have a sweeter side that makes other people want to open up to you and confide in you.

Yellow: You are curious and you enjoy learning new things. You always seek happiness and self-fulfillment. You like to cheer people up even if you are not so cheerful yourself. You are intelligent and laser focused. You know how to live a good life but you always put on a brave face and try to hide the fire within you behind a pretty smile.

Pink: You are the heart of all colors.  You are loving, soft, kind, sensitive and warm. You are the nurturer; always giving more than you are receiving. You are romantic and sensual and you have idealistic standards. You are sweet and charming and always know how to deal with everyone in a way that comforts them. You are delicate and may have a naive or child-like side to you which makes you even more lovable.

Purple: You are artistic and unique. You are very intuitive and often interested in spirituality and the deeper meaning of life.  You are compassionate and active, you are a free spirit looking for the secrets of life. You pay attention to the finer details and you are always observing and analyzing everything that comes your way.  You are a visionary and a good judge of character, you can be a little moody but that's because you take in everything you experience and feel them so deeply.

Silver: You are a thinker; introspective and imaginative, you see things from a different angle and you are not afraid to voice your eccentric opinions. You have a lot of life experience and you are always happy to share your stories and wisdom with those around you. You are very resourceful and powerful at the same time. People are drawn to you because of your self-assurance and your captivating aura. Life seems to work out your way and you always have a sincere smile on your face.

Gold: Just like your color, you want to be noticed and number one all the time. You are always looking for something to make you even more special and for opportunities to shine and lead. You are super confident and charismatic that attention naturally follows you. You know who you are and what you want, but you are also genuine and giving. You are authentic and trustworthy and you always seek quality over quantity. TC mark

When I Was Fifteen

Posted: 08 Mar 2016 04:30 PM PST

Guille Faingold
Guille Faingold

When I was fifteen, I saw my mother cry hysterically and my father yell ferociously. I sat nervously pressed against my locked bedroom door as I heard glass break against the tile floors and doors slam so hard the windows shook. The chaos behind my strawberry frosting colored door was louder than the rapid beating of my breaking heart. I don't exactly know where it went wrong or why their love diminished, but that day I learned that love wasn't invincible. The next day my father stood at the front door with his clothes packed in a duffle bag and asked me to choose sides. When I chose my mother he stopped calling, he stopped visiting–he stopped being my father. That day I learned that words dig deeper than knives and that they can leave the biggest scars. In the end, I learned that the people you love don't always stay. TC mark

9 Things You Need To Know Before Dating The Girl Who Has Always Been Single

Posted: 08 Mar 2016 04:00 PM PST

Mike Monaghan
Mike Monaghan

1. She is her own person.

You aren't her other half; she is her own whole person. She doesn't need you to hold her hand when she crosses the street, she doesn't need you to buy her things just because she's interested in them, and she doesn't need you checking up on her every minute of the day. But that doesn't mean she won't ever want you too, she just used to doing everything on her own.

2. She has an incredible support system.

She hasn't had to focus her time on anyone specific, so she invests it into her friends and family. She always lends a hand when they need and is there for them, just like they are for her. By coming into her life you are added to her endless loving support system, but you are not the base of it.

3. She is a passionate and dedicated person.

Being single has led her to so many amazing opportunities that she has been able to focus her time on. Whether it is work, a hobby, a sport, or something that just makes her happy, she has a passion for whatever "it" is. You can't expect her to give it up now just because you're in her life. If you're in her life, it's because she wants you there so she will work on the balance and sharing her passion with you.

4. Her love was never limited.

She loves so much, even before you. She has her family and friends, co-workers and pets, even if it's not the romantic love she was never limited. She loves her life and that fills her heart, but she will always make room for new love because love is not limited.

5. She doesn't need to be saved.

She doesn't need you to swoop into her life and be her knight in shining armor. She has been on her own long enough to know how to do things for herself. Don't try to overpower her and treat her like she needs help with everything because it won't turn out well in your favor.

6. She's worried about pushing you away.

She's had plenty of people come into her life and leave unannounced. She might have feelings about certain things that she will compress until she is more comfortable around you because she doesn't want to turn you off.

7. She understands relationships, the good, the bad and the ugly.

She might not have been in many relationships, but that doesn't mean she doesn't know anything about them. Her friends come to her for everything. She's seen her friends cry over their significant others cheating and she's seen her friends smile ear to ear over the nice thing their significant others did. She's also seen her friends go through the unnecessary drama of relationships that should have been over months ago. Just because she isn't in her own relationships doesn't mean she doesn't understand what they should and shouldn't be like.

8. She enjoys her alone time.

She's used to spending time on her own, it's not a bad thing, it's just become her comfort. Don't take it personally if she wants to spend a night by herself, she just isn't used to being with someone all the time.

9. She doesn't want to rush things.

She knows too well what it feels like to have someone there, then before she knows it they're gone. She wants to make sure that she ready for you, and you're ready for her. She might be hesitant at first, but if you're serious then she will start showing you her love. TC mark

17 INTPs Explain The Ways In Which They Defy The INTP Stereotype

Posted: 08 Mar 2016 03:15 PM PST

Andrew Phillips
Andrew Phillips

1. “As much as we appear to not at all care about what people think, deep down, we actually do care.”

beetlejuice

2. “I absolutely hate anything to do with math or research, which are two of the career paths INTPs are always recommended. Not to say that I don’t love learning and the sciences, but little detail and repetitive tasks involved in the maths are painful for me to memorize/perform.”

beetlejuice

3. “I’m not great at math, I can be very warm and fuzzy with specific people and my house isn’t a tip.”

beetlejuice

4. “I can be really emotional and irrational at times, especially when I’m under a lot of stress.”

beetlejuice

5. “Because I come from a large and close-knit family, I am very comfortable talking about my emotions – just not with strangers. I tend to remember a lot of details about people after meeting them once, but I might forget their name. I value physical fitness just as much as I value mental acuity. I can dominate a conversation as easily as just listening.”

beetlejuice

6. “I read a lot about INTPs not caring about fashion and/or being unkempt and not caring. I’m a female INTP and I love fashion and apply makeup every day and I enjoy it. I loathe small talk and would rather talk about big ideas, however, I like to keep up with the goings on in my friends lives. I guess I’m a bit more socialized than the average INTP?”

beetlejuice

7. “My hardest area of growth isn’t Fe; it’s most definitely Si. I have spent 17 years in recovery from codependency so dealing with feelings is something I’ve learned about a lot. Sensing, on the other hand, baffles me most of the time.”

beetlejuice

8. “I really enjoy the company of others, as long as it’s people of my choosing. I just don’t like to be around people who annoy me or expect too much of me – it’s exhausting. I am also actually very emotional. But unless you are one of my very, very closest friends or family, you will never know it. If something happens to me that is very emotional, I will call in sick and stay home rather than risk having others see it and make a big deal out of it.”

beetlejuice

9. “I value kindness over intelligence. And I don’t look down on anyone who might have a different type of intelligence than I do.”

beetlejuice

10. “I’m not really that much of a nerd. Never got that much into anime, comic books, video games, etc. I played football and was an all state track and field athlete instead. In fact I was pretty popular in high school and college because I was very involved in a lot of clubs and the local music scenes. If I wasn’t so weird otherwise, bringing up random facts in conversation, reading niche philosophy, and arguing with my teachers and professors, my INTPness would go unnoticed.”

beetlejuice

11. ” I am not cold with the people I like, even if they are not my friends; actually I am very warm and cheesy and bubbly and smiley!”

beetlejuice

12. “I’m not into that many material things, but I’m not a mismatched slob with no fashion sense. I also have a pretty good sense of what my friends are feelings and how to help them and he a good friend, but that was definitely something I had to learn. I’m pretty sure if I had been a man, I wouldn’t be as aware or as well-rounded.”

beetlejuice

13. “I don’t enjoy programming or dealing with raw logic. Although Ti is my natural preference, I rely mostly on my own subjective logic and am actually less invested in that than I am in Feeling or generating new ideas.

beetlejuice

14. “I think a lot about other people (although I hardly interact with them). I’m very romantic and I value interpersonal connection more than almost anything.”

beetlejuice

15. “I am not the detached, overly brainy type that will only want to talk to you if you have an idea to share. I know the importance of small talk and actually value it a bit, because I know how lonely it is to exist solely in my head.”

beetlejuice

16. “I work really really hard, even on projects that don’t fascinate me, and I’m horrified by the thought of appearing lazy. I’m very comfortable with public speaking (which I guess violates a stereotype about introverts, not specifically INTPs).”

beetlejuice

17. “I take several showers a day.”TC mark

beetlejuice

Pick up Heidi’s new book “How You’ll Do Everything Based On Your Personality Type” here.

evrything

21 People Share Why Sleeping With An Ex Is Never, Ever A Good Idea (EVER!)

Posted: 08 Mar 2016 02:15 PM PST

1. You Want Them Again

I slept with my ex because he's the only one I know can give me exactly what I want. Now I want him back and can't have him.

2. You Never Know What They’ve Been Up To

Just slept with my ex.. and he now decides to tell me that he's sleeping with 2 other people.

3. The Feelings Are Always Mixed

I had sex with my ex last night and now I wish I didn't because I'm laying beside him feeling regret.

4. If You’re Still In Love It’s Nothing But Pain

Slept with my ex last night. I'm in love with him, he's in love with someone else. I'm an idiot, but I can't stop.

5. You Start To Feel Like Their “Yours” Again

I slept with my ex and then later found out who he had been with and now I'm not sure if I should have:/

6. It’s Always “Up In The Air”

I slept with my ex. Don't want her to get the wrong idea. She said it was just sex so maybe everything is cool.

7. It Brings Out The Worst In You

I slept with my ex the other night and felt nothing, but I still want him to want me. Is that wrong?

8. Because You End Up Disappointed In Yourself

Slept with my ex...again. I went a whole year without messing up and fucked it up in 20 minutes. Shit !

9. Because It’s Just Not How It Was

Had sex with an ex last night. I missed him so much. We even made love. He spent the night. And we were woken up by a girl calling him to FaceTime. I want to throw up.

10. It Can Leave You Empty

I need to stop having sex with my ex. I always feel completely numb after he leaves.

11. Because It Can Hurt Others Too

I slept with my ex. He has a new girlfriend now. I don't feel bad. He was mine first.

12. Because Sex And Love Can Get So Confused

I had sex with my ex because I thought it would make him love me again & want me back.

13. Because It Gets Weird

I had sex with my ex. we both knew it was a mistake. we were drunk. I hope it doesn't get weird.

14. You Can Feel Used And Like You’re Using Someone You Loved Once

I still have sex with my ex boyfriend because for those few minutes I feel like he's mine again. I feel so used.

15. You Knew You’d Feel Terrible Afterward And Now You Do

I regret having sex with my ex when I knew I'd feel terrible about it.

16. 90% Of The Time You Might Feel Used

I still have sex with my ex to feel that emotional connection..but 9/10 times I regret it after and feel used

17. You Never Know What Feelings Will Come Up

I had sex with my ex. While we both enjoyed it I felt nothing afterwards, he just felt guilt.

18. Because You Can’t Make Them Love You Again

I keep having sex with my ex, knowing he doesn't want a relationship with me. I need to STOP! 😭🔫

19. It Keeps You From Moving On

I can't stop having sex with my ex because he's the best I've had. But it's breaking my heart.

20. You Won’t Know What You Feel

Had sex with my ex.. It was a great but at the same time it was a horrible idea >.< I still love him 💔

21. Because It’s One-Sided Now

Slept with my ex last night. Still felt the spark. He didn't. TC mark

The 25 Best Lessons From The Inspirational Bestseller ‘The Road Less Traveled’

Posted: 08 Mar 2016 02:00 PM PST

Unsplash Dustin Scarpitti
Unsplash Dustin Scarpitti

1. Accepting the fact the life is difficult will make your life easier.

"Life is difficult. This is a great truth, one of the greatest truths. It is a great truth because once we truly see this truth, we transcend it. Once we truly know that life is difficult-once we truly understand and accept it-then life is no longer difficult. Because once it is accepted, the fact that life is difficult no longer matters."

2. Your time is valuable; don’t waste it.

"Until you value yourself, you won’t value your time. Until you value your time, you will not do anything with it."

3. Discomfort propels you to change your life.

"The truth is that our finest moments are most likely to occur when we are feeling deeply uncomfortable, unhappy, or unfulfilled. For it is only in such moments, propelled by our discomfort, that we are likely to step out of our ruts and start searching for different ways or truer answers."

4. Uncertainty makes you grow.

"If we know exactly where we’re going, exactly how to get there, and exactly what we’ll see along the way, we won’t learn anything. "

5. Growing up is an ongoing process.

"All my life I used to wonder what I would become when I grew up. Then, about seven years ago, I realized that I was never going to grow up–that growing is an ever ongoing process."

6. You have to actively work on solving your own problems.

"Problems do not go away. They must be worked through or else they remain, forever a barrier to the growth and development of the spirit.”

7. Without discipline we can solve nothing.

"Discipline is the basic set of tools we require to solve life's problems. Without discipline we can solve nothing. With only some discipline we can solve only some problems. With total discipline we can solve all problems."

8. Focus on being a person worthy of love instead of looking for love.

"If being loved is your goal, you will fail to achieve it.  The only way to be assured of being loved is to be a person worthy of love, and you cannot be a person worthy of love when your primary goal in life is to passively be loved."

9. Courage is not the absence of fear.

“Courage is not the absence of fear; it is the making of action in spite of fear, the moving out against the resistance engendered by fear into the unknown and into the future.”

10. One must always believe in miracles.

“The mind, which sometimes presumes to believe that there is no such thing as a miracle, is itself a miracle.”

11. You have to be responsible for your own behavior.

"Whenever we seek to avoid the responsibility for our own behavior, we do so by attempting to give that responsibility to some other individual or organization or entity. But this means we then give away our power to that entity."

12. Dependency is not love.

"Dependency may appear to be love because it is a force that causes people to fiercely attach themselves to one another. But in actuality it is not love; it is a form of anti-love. It has its genesis in a parental failure to love and it perpetuates the failure. It seeks to receive rather than to give. It nourishes infantilism rather than growth. It works to trap and constrict rather than to liberate. Ultimately it destroys rather than builds relationships, and it destroys rather than builds people."

13. Self-love is essential to building lasting relationships.

"Not only do self-love and love of others go hand in hand but ultimately they are indistinguishable."

14. There is no growth without suffering.

"So if your goal is to avoid pain and escape suffering, I would not advise you to seek higher levels of consciousness or spiritual evolution. First, you cannot achieve them without suffering, and second, insofar as you do achieve them, you are likely to be called on to serve in ways more painful to you, or at least demanding of you, than you can now imagine."

15. We must teach our children how to value themselves.

"The feeling of being valuable—"I am a valuable person"—is essential to mental health and is a cornerstone of self-discipline. It is a direct product of parental love. Such a conviction must be gained in childhood; it is extremely difficult to acquire it during adulthood. Conversely, when children have learned through the love of their parents to feel valuable, it is almost impossible for the vicissitudes of adulthood to destroy their spirit."

16. Life and death are interchangeable.

"Throughout the whole of life one must continue to learn to live," said Seneca two millennia ago, "and what will amaze you even more, throughout life one must learn to die."

17. Honesty is the best way to get rid of fear.

"The more honest one is, the easier it is to continue being honest, just as the more lies one has told, the more necessary it is to lie again.  By their openness, people dedicated to the truth live in the open, and through the exercise of their courage to live in the open, they become free from fear."

18. People only see what they want to see.

"Human beings are poor examiners, subject to superstition, bias, prejudice, and a profound tendency to see what they want to see rather than what is really there."

19. The highest forms of love are inevitably totally free choices and not acts of conformity.

"As long as one marries, enters a career or has children to satisfy one's parents or the expectations of anyone else, including society as a whole, the commitment by its very nature will be a shallow one. As long as one loves one's children primarily because one is expected to behave in a loving manner toward them, then the parent will be insensitive to the more subtle needs of the children and unable to express love in the more subtle, yet often most important ways.”

20. Pure love is an extension of the self rather than sacrifice of the self.

“Parents who say to their children "You should be grateful for all that we have done for you" are invariably parents who are lacking in love to a significant degree. Anyone who genuinely loves knows the pleasure of loving. When we genuinely love we do so because we want to love.We have children because we want to have children, and if we are loving parents, it is because we want to be loving parents.”

21. Confusion ignites enlightenment.

"We are often most in the dark when we are the most certain, and the most enlightened when we are the most confused."

22. The journey of spiritual growth is a lonely one.

"Even when we truly understand these matters, the journey of spiritual growth is still so lonely and difficult that we often become discouraged."

23. Children learn by observing what you do instead of listening to what you say.

“It is not so much what our parents say that determines our world view as it is the unique world they create for us by their behavior.”

24. There is nothing beyond the limits of our vision.

“There is nothing beyond the limits of our vision. If we decide to study something, we can always find the methodology with which to do it.”

25. Giving up parts of ourselves is the only way to live.

“I learned, however, that the loss of balance is ultimately more painful than the giving up required to maintain balance. It is a lesson I have continually had to relearn. As must everyone, for as we negotiate the curves and corners of our lives, we must continually give up parts of ourselves. The only alternative to this giving up is not to travel at all on the journey of life.”  TC mark

 

Thousands Of Christians Swore Fealty To ‘Fascist’ Donald Trump In Mississippi Last Night

Posted: 08 Mar 2016 01:45 PM PST

Screen Shot 2016-03-08 at 2.35.16 PM

Trump appeared in Madison, Mississippi last night and people turned out in the thousands. It was so many, in fact, that people had to sit outside of the event and watch him speak on a jumbotron as he promised to, among other things, make Christians more powerful and bring back the celebration of Christmas.

That video isn’t from the rally, it’s the overflow from the rally and even the people who didn’t get in were amped about it.

When the time came for Trump’s followers to swear their loyalty and pledge to turn out to vote today there wasn’t a single person who hesitated with the entire crowd cheering in unison for the billionaire turned presidential candidate and hands raised enthusiastically to the sky.

It appears Trump will blow the competition away there.

Some Trump voters have even wondered why anyone else bothered being on the ballot.

Here’s the full video of the rally. TC mark