Thought Catalog


If We Aren’t Magic, You Have To Let Me Go

Posted: 07 Apr 2016 08:00 PM PDT

aaliyahcorrea
aaliyahcorrea

Let me go if you only want me right now. If you only crave my touch at 4 am when you're intoxicated and we're the easy option. Do me a favor and keep your eyes off me. Even when our breath smells of loneliness and you can feel my desire to get high on your kisses, don't fulfill it. Don't look for my mouth if any pair of lips would make you feel the same. Don't hold my body captive if you never plan to give me more than just your heartbeats.

Let me go if I'm the text messages you're never excited enough to check right away but polite enough to reply anyway. Do me a favor and tell me the truth. Don't respond to all my hello and end every conversation with ‘Let's hang out sometimes’ when you're definitely not keen enough to follow through. Don't ring me up only because someone else doesn't answer your calls and now you're bored and want a substitute to keep you company. Because trust me, we both deserve more. On this Friday night I would like to be someone's magic, not just hours and hours of meaningless banter that can only rely on substances to make it less painfully mediocre.

Let me go if I'm never that Friday night magic to you. If I'm never once the decision you make on a regular Tuesday, and never the face you have to see because nothing else would make you feel better.

If you already know what you're looking for and I'm just not it, do me a favor and make it clear to me. Don't choose me then find ways to change me. Don't expect me to measure up to someone I'll never be and never need to be, then leave me no choice but to fail short and hate myself. Don't make me hate myself. Don't make me feel like a boring person who's never worthy enough of your interest. Don't force me to face this void inside of me that keeps getting bigger and hollower every time I try to open up myself and nothing is ever heard, seen or understood. That's when I feel lonely the most.

Let me go unless it must be me that you want but not anyone else.

I don't need dinners or flowers or good morning texts if my time and affection is only a boost to your ego and a validation of your self-worth. I don't need to heat up my bed with another body if that body is only there for instant needs that could be satisfied by any others. Because I'm never the type to get with someone out of loneliness, habit, or a primitive craving for physical contact. If I come to you, there would be a personal reason carrying your name, and I would stick around for the exquisite details that make you you.

There would never be another uneventful evening that I bullshit myself and others I don't write about the people I'm currently involved with. I would write about you, if not directly then in characters and metaphors and abstracts. You would be the muse that gives depth to my words and I would no longer have to recycle old materials I've grown sick of and don't feel a thing about. Because you would be here in my present and set fire to my mind every time I catch your sight. I would gaze into your eyes like you're the one and only and I hope through my eyes you could see the best of you.

You would know that it must be you but not anyone else.

So let me go unless you want me the same way and some day even in darkness you can see my brightest colors.

Now, for starter, take a little risk and say hello if I have sparked an interest in you.

Text me if my name popping on your phone screen makes you a little bit jumpy and excited.

Call me and make a plan if I hold the power to turn your regular Tuesdays into quite a highlight.

Invite me to drinks and dinners if how I see the world intrigues you and being with me isn't just passing the time but something you genuinely enjoy and look forward to.

Kiss me long and deep if my lips send chills down your spine and hold me tight if securing me in your arms takes weight off your chest.

Spend a night if waking up next to me is how you prefer to start your day.

Come back for many, many more days if my body starts to feel like home. So long as we're together, we will be each other's magic.

Otherwise, please set me free. TC mark

I Wish I Could Tell You About All Of The Scars On My Skin

Posted: 07 Apr 2016 07:00 PM PDT

Paolo Raeli
Paolo Raeli

I wish I could tell you about all of the scars on my skin,
Or why I have 87 tattoos,
But I just don't think you'd understand.

I would love to tell you what I see when I look in the mirror,
First thing in the morning,
But you would probably call me crazy
Like I've been told,
Many times before.

I wish I could tell you why I relate more to poetry than to actual people,
And how seeing words written on paper are more comforting to me,
Than an actual face.

I want to tell you about all of the different people
That I've been,
And all of the terrible things,
That they've done.
I would
But I just don't think you'd understand.

I wish I could explain to you,
How I dream about the people I've lost,
Over,
And,
Over,
Again.

And I want to tell you,
About how consumed I get,
Into my own surreality,
But I just don't think you'd understand.

It's very hard to live,
When half of your head,
Is in the clouds,
And the other half,
Would rather be ,
Underground.

As you can tell,
I've had to teach myself,
How to balance,
And I want to tell you,
How hard that gets for me sometimes,
But I just don't think you would understand.

I wish I could tell you what I mean,
When I say,
That the person I'm scared of the most,
Is myself,
But I don't think you'd understand,
What it feels like,
To stab a knife,
Into your own back.

I want you to know,
That I will always try my best,
To keep my head above the water,
No matter how high,
It may rise,
Because if I have taught myself,
Anything,
At all,
It's that —

I'm wise enough
To keep fighting
And strong enough
To win. TC mark

I’m Sorry, But There’s No Such Thing As A ‘Nice Guy’

Posted: 07 Apr 2016 06:15 PM PDT

twenty20/rgags
twenty20/rgags

“Can’t we just talk about this?”

“How do you know you won’t change your mind?”

“But…I’m such a nice guy.”

I sit there, watching the texts flood my phone and I do not respond.

I had just politely and fairly ended things with a guy I had been casually seeing. A normal guy. A guy who shopped at J. Crew and went to the gym. A guy with a five year plan who saw himself with a white picket fence and probably a golden retriever.

A nice guy.

There was no falling out, no giant blow up. It was a simple break up; a parting of the ways, if you will. I simply didn’t feel into him for no particular reason, and figured it would be better to cut it off after four weeks of drinks and dinner before it got any more serious.

He did NOT see things that way.

Here’s how I see it. Everyone wants to believe in the nice guy. Everyone want to believe in the idea of a guy who always has good intentions, is patient, listens to your wants and needs. They want to believe that nice guys finish last because assholes eventually get knocked out of the race, and that beta males are more desirable than an alpha after someone gets out of their “bad boy” phase. They want to believe that there really is a nice guy out there just waiting and that there is a pot of gold at the end of every rainbow.

But you know what all of that is, what a “nice guy” really is?

Why? Because there’s no such thing as a nice guy.

Calling yourself a nice guy is really just an excuse you make for why you shouldn’t be rejected. Calling yourself a nice guy is really just a whiney way of lamenting that someone didn’t choose you. Calling yourself a nice guy is just a way to justify your bad behavior when you’re feeling bruised and bite back instead of moving on.

Being a nice guy is an excuse to make that paints someone else the villain, instead of simply respecting their decision even if you disagree with it.

Because even the nicest nice guy still doesn’t want to hear the word “no”.

I don’t believe in the nice guy. I think that everyone has a nice side, and a bad side. I believe that we all snap when we should be patient and say things without totally thinking them through. I believe that we all have the capability to be compassionate and giving and empathetic and everything in between.

You don’t get to automatically label yourself as better or nicer than someone. You don’t get to use being a nice guy as a reason to attempt to push your way into someone’s life. You don’t get to cry “nice guy” when things don’t go your way and pout about not being chosen.

And you don’t get to cast yourself as the hero in someone else’s story.

Because you know what? They might not even be looking for a hero.

“I’d love a chance to say my side.”

“Can I just tell you how I feel?”

“How does a nice guy like me get a chance?”

My phone keeps lighting up with texts from the self-appointed nice guy who just can’t see that no response is actually a response. I was going to be quiet, going to let him tire himself out. But I have last word syndrome, so I reach across the bed and answer him.

“Nice guys understand the words ‘not interested’. Have a good night.”

And then I blocked that nice guy’s number. TC mark

Sex, Lies, And Murder: Lead Prosecutor Juan Martinez Discusses How He Put Jodi Arias Behind Bars

Posted: 07 Apr 2016 06:00 PM PDT

What was it like for you, writing this book? Did you feel like you were reliving those years of your life?

No, it didn't feel like I was reliving anything because it was more of an exercise of what I thought would be most interesting for people who had already seen what was televised. Because most of the trial, all of the trial was televised. I wanted to give them something more of background of what I was thinking, what I was going through at the time so that the reader could get more of an atmosphere of what was going on in the courtroom.

Did this case affect your life in a negative way during the proceedings?

It didn't affect my life in a negative way. It did effect my life, but in a positive way. If notoriety would be considered a positive thing. Which I would think it is. Part of the reason it's so positive is that there seems to be overwhelming support for what was put forth in the trial, and some of the things that they saw. It's a positive in another respect that people were able to actually see what happens in the trial, it's not just like you see on TV. It was an educational experience so people could see what happens in trials in Arizona.

You've been criticized for your prosecution style. Can you explain why you chose this strategy, even though it's controversial?

You know, one of the things that probably should be pointed out is that it's sometimes a compliment when you realize who it is that's criticizing you. In this case, it seems people who were criticizing me didn't understand what I was doing. It's born a little bit of ignorance because they didn't understand what was going on. There was some criticism and it was about my style, it was all strategic on my part. I didn't want to go into this cross-examination with the defendant, for example, letting her dictate the story to the jury. What I wanted was to control the tempo because I believed that would be a more effective way of getting to the bottom of this, whatever the truth may be. She did start to get belligerent, play word games. I was able to, using my style, expose Jodi Arias for someone who she really was: she was deceitful and had a problem with the truth.

Instagram Photo

Was your style influenced in any way by the defendant's reaction to your questioning?

No, I don't try to tailor anything that I do to what a defendant may or may not do. It was something that I thought in advance would be a factor, and of course I knew there might be a downside or that it may work against me. Because she did seem to be vulnerable, she had the appearance of a victim. She had the bangs, the dark-rimmed glasses that gave her sort of the librarian look. It could've been, someone may have seen it as me sort of beat up a victim but I decided to take the chance because I thought any other way to approach her would be counter-productive.

In 2013 a former cellmate of Arias claimed that the defendant was "obsessed" with you. Do you think there's any truth in this claim?

I don't have any idea, I can't even comment on that. Because when people make comments like that, you don't really know why they're making the comment. I don't know really who this inmate was, and I don't remember what the background was or what the circumstances were of the person making that statement.

One thing that threw me while reading was the fact that the defense produced YouTube videos of a Daft Punk song as disparaging evidence against Travis. Did they really think no one would look into that?

I'm not sure what the strategy was or what the idea was behind it other than the fact, when I was sitting there in the courtroom and that line of questioning began, it was being presented as Travis was sitting there masturbating to these videos when it was just a rock band. It was effective in the beginning but it became extremely ineffective when presented.

Instagram Photo

Have you ever had difficulty with a defendant's memory the way you did in this case?

The defendant was on the witness stand for 18 days. That's almost unprecedented. I don't know of any other cases where the defendant has been on the stand for that long. In terms of this defendant, she was by far the most sophisticated person to have ever taken the stand for this kind of crime I've ever encountered. She never buckled under the questioning, if she had an issue she would regroup — she was quite sophisticated on the witness stand.

What was the most interesting moment of the trial, in your opinion?

No one has ever asked me that. What did I find to be the most interesting? Because she was not expecting the question, the most interesting part for me was when I asked her about the third gas can and why she filled up in Salt Lake City. For whatever reason she didn't know I was going to ask her that — there was a look that came across her face, it was the only time I'd seen her react. For once it looked like she thought "What am I gonna do?" But that didn't mean she didn't have an answer, and for that it was that she'd never been to Salt Lake City. For her, why did you have a third gas can in Salt Lake City. Of course I could prove by the documentation and I could prove she had been there.

Do you believe Alexander knew what was about to happen when the shower photos were taken?

No. I don't believe he had any inkling that he was about to be stabbed. We have to remember the context of the attack that he had just experienced the most intimate activity between a man and a woman — I think to know she had gun and a knife would be inconceivable to him, as it would be to most of us.

This crime is a particularly violent one, especially considering the size difference between the defendant and the victim. Do you have any other theories on why Arias killed Travis Alexander, or do you think it truly was just because he was taking his friend to Cancun?

His going to Cancun was a part of it, but the bigger reason was he had indicated in no uncertain terms that she was not the person for him. And that's rejection. So it wasn't just because he was taking this woman to Cancun, it was his view of their relationship. If she couldn't have him, nobody else would. And what made it graphically different is that she wanted to have him one last time. Because she ended the relationship in the most total way you can. She picked the time, she picked the day, she picked the manner. She ushered him off the mortal coil, as they say. Not my line.

You cite the discovery of the gas cans as being the lynchpin in this case. If you hadn't come across that information do you believe Arias would have still been found guilty?

It certainly would've been much more difficult because without the gas cans, they're not only important with what they show — that she was deceitful and had planned it — it was part of the whole case that she had, in fact, had planned this. It wasn't in and of itself that they were important, if she had done that then the other things I had presented. I think the jury was more receptive then to hear that she had died her hair before going to Arizona. Why did she go 90 miles out of her way to get gas? Why did she take the license plates off her car? To know that she had planned it made it all the more real.

Instagram Photo

Do you think Arias will ever admit she planned to kill Travis?

Knowing what she said on the witness stand, she has admitted she killed Travis. I don't think because of the way that she is, she can be deceitful even in the face of being confronted with unequivocal facts, she didn't tell the truth. Do you think if she is asked years down the road would she admit it? I think that's unrealistic.

Why do you think she made any effort to clean up the mess and then still leave so much behind?

In her mind, it didn't look like she was leaving any evidence behind. She thought she good a job, and I think she did a good job. She cleaned up very well. She took the knife, took the gun. She deleted the three sets of photographs, the sexual encounter, the shower, and the three inadvertent ones. She did quite a good job of that. And then when she put the camera in the washing machine she put some bleach in there and ran the cycle, it appears just looking at it that she did a great job and the police were just fortunate that they were able to recover the photographs.

What do you think about the fact that there's a Twitter account dedicated to giving updates on Arias's life in prison?

You know, America's a great country, people are allowed to express their opinions — if they want to continue to express their support, they're entitled to it. I admit, I don't have a computer so I don't really ever see it, but they're entitled to do that. As long as they understand there has been a conviction for first degree murder and that it was premeditated they can continue to do anything they want.

Why do you suppose she has such an outpouring of support, considering the gruesome nature of the crime?

That's interesting. She does have her supporters, other people have had their supporters, I think it's just par for the course. Some people are drawn to that. If you can become fascinated by her, it can get to an obsessive level, if you decide you like them — you always know where they are, what they're doing. And that's comforting. I'm not a psychologist but I think that's part of the attraction there. No matter what goes on in their life, they know this person will always be there.

Instagram Photo

Do you think any of her emotion during the trial was genuine?

It's difficult to believe that any of her emotions or any of her words were genuine, because of the way she conducted herself after the killing. Throughout the whole process of the trial, she kept changing her story. I don't think anything that she says, based on that, that she's genuine about things that she might say.

The magazine that was handed to her friend from prison with the numbered pages circled — that was unbelievable. Have you ever seen anything like that in a case before?

No. That really was unbelievable. Not only were the numbers circled, she gave her two magazines — one with the numbers circled and one with the messages. That was very sophisticated. I have never seen that before. It points to an individual that when push comes to shove will attempt to influence others. If somebody has to do that, they're making things up.

What do you believe was the defense's biggest mistake or oversight?

I really can't comment on that because I wasn't walking in their shoes. Maybe they were dealing with things that I don't know about, but in my view, philosophy of prosecution: I never worry about what they're going to do. Starting out, the facts are there. The premeditation is there. The situation was, I was able to put the evidence out there for the jury that she did plan the murder of Travis Alexander.

Instagram Photo

Do you have any final thoughts on the outcome of the case or your experience as you wrote this book?

The experience of writing the book was very difficult. It was probably, in terms of work or my professional life, the most difficult thing I've ever done. Because it's easy to vomit everything that's already been heard or said, and I wanted to present the truth. I hope when people read it they know I wasn't just vomiting back what I saw, but I've actually added insight. TC mark

Amazon
Amazon

Here’s How You Ruin Your Future By Obsessing Over The Past

Posted: 07 Apr 2016 05:45 PM PDT

Fred Tougas
Fred Tougas

I know that I’m preaching back to myself because I could write an entire manifesto on how to not let go. So believe me when I say, I’m culprit nĂºmero uno. But I don’t want to forget how much more life left there is in me.

So, I’m writing myself, as well as anyone else, a reminder.

You ruin your future when you refuse to see the possibilities currently in front of you. When you become so transfixed with what went wrong, with how you used to be, that you are suddenly incapable of seeing anything else. You dig your own grave without even realizing. You unknowingly sabotage yourself.

It’s a toxic cycle that continues over and over, and over again.

We all have moments when we romanticize the past. There’s a beauty in our nostalgia. We like to just remember the good. We choose the best snapshots. It’s easier that way, to just gloss over the bleak parts.

You ruin your future when you make the decision that the best is behind you. Why? Why decide that? That’s a pretty big assumption to make. Life is an unpredictable beast. You might be shocked with how she surprises you.

You ruin your future when you stop giving yourself the chance to be open.

You have no idea what’s around the corner. It might be a disaster or a blessing. But there’s only one way you’re going to find out: by finding out.

Sometimes, it feels safer to assume what we’ve known is all that will ever be. We are creatures of habit. For as much as we claim spontaneity, very few of us really live by that mentality. We project what we’ve come to expect onto future endeavors.

And so often, we’re scared. We’re just scared.

You ruin your future when you deny yourself a life full of love. New love, current love. Love in so many different forms. You ruin your future when you stop trying because you’ve already decided the outcome.

It’s hard to remember how much we all have in store especially when things in the present don’t seem as wonderful as we had hoped. It’s hard to remember things are temporary and accepting that kind of impermanence is a step we should all take.

I hope you, and me, remember that the future can be just as great as our favorite parts of the past. The future has unlimited potential and if we close ourself off to it, we will never have the chance to know how wonderful it can be. Let’s not ruin our futures without even giving them a decent shot. TC mark

101 Dirty Things To Moan During Sex That Will Make Your Man Cum Like Crazy

Posted: 07 Apr 2016 05:30 PM PDT

Photo by OnaArtist.com
Photo by OnaArtist.com

1. I'm a cock hungry slut.

2. I want you to cum all over my face tonight.

3. Watch me play with myself…

4. Bang me like I deserve to be punished.

5. I worship your cock.

6. Tell me when you're about to explode so I can drink up every last drop of your cum.

7. Rub my tits while I suck you off.

8. You're a fucking sex god.

9. I can tell I'm going to orgasm multiple times tonight.

10. Treat me like your dirty little whore.

11. I'm going to blow you better than a pro could.

12. Let me mount you so you can see my tits jiggle while we fuck.

13. Stick your fingers in my mouth after you finger me so I can taste myself.

14. My nipples are so hard for you.

15. I’m going to tongue the head of your cock until it’s as wet as my pussy.

16. Tickle my clit for me.

17. My pussy wants you all night long.

18. I've never been wetter than I am right now.

19. You're so fucking good in bed.

20. I'm going to massage your balls and blow you until you beg me to climb on top.

21. I can feel my pussy muscles twitching with pleasure.

22. Nobody's ever fucked me like this.

23. That’s exactly how I like it. Ohhh yeahhhh…

24. Your dick is the best thing that's ever happened to me.

25. I can tell I’m going to want it again right after we cum.

26. You fuck like Hercules.

27. Let me lick your balls before we start.

28. It's like my cunt was made for your dick.

29. Take me from behind now, doggy style.

30. Push it in and fill me up.

31. I've been waiting for your cock my entire life.

32. I’m gonna suck it like it’s my favorite popsicle.

33. Jerk off for me a little. I want to see you touch yourself…

34. Pound me harder with that massive cock.

35. I want my mouth around your balls.

36. My pussy is so hungry for that dick of yours.

37. Put it in already.

38. Your dick is a dream come true, literally.

39. I want you to watch me tickle my clit.

40. Watch me lick my fingers and touch myself…

41. Kiss me right after you eat me out.

42. Tell me I'm your favorite dirty girl.

43. My orgasm is going to be out of this world.

44. I want your cum dripping down the side of your shaft so I can lick it all up.

45. I’m getting on top now so you can suck on my titties.

46. I love it when you grab my ass.

47. Let’s watch ourselves fuck in the mirror.

48. I've been waiting all night for this.

49. You're the hottest piece of ass I've ever been with.

50. I like it a little rough, so give it to me hard.

51. Your dick fills me up like no other.

52. Do you like it when I pinch my own nipples?

53. You're the only guy who gets me this damn hot.

54. Spank my ass. Harder!

55. I was thinking about your cock all day long.

56. The next time I masturbate, I'll be thinking about this.

57. Everything feels so damn good when I’m with you.

58. Tease me with the tip a little.

59. This is the best damn sex I've ever had.

60. Your naked body gets me so hot.

61. I want you to cum all over my stomach.

62. This is the kind of sex people fantasize about.

63. Cum on my tits and then I'll flip so you can cum on my ass.

64. Please don’t stop whatever you’re doing.

65. I want to nibble on your nipples like you nibble on mine.

66. I can feel my pussy getting wetter than ever.

67. Lean back and let me get to work on that dick of yours.

68. Watch me flick my clit while we fuck.

69. Nothing tastes better than your cum.

70. Let's masturbate together.

71. No one else makes me feel this horny.

72. I can't handle how amazing your cock feels inside me.

73. We should be filming this.

74. Can you feel me squeezing my pussy tighter?

75. This is the hottest sex I've ever had.

76. You're the best damn lay of my life.

77. Tell my how my cunt tastes, baby.

78. Fuck me however you want tonight.

79. There's nothing better than cumming together.

80. You make me want to be so naughty.

81. Let's fuck til we drop.

82. Tell me what to do to get you off.

83. When your dick's inside me, I’m in heaven.

84. As soon as we’re done I’m gonna beg for more.

85. You're the sexiest man alive.

86. Your cock is perfection.

87. I’ll do whatever you want.

88. My pussy needs you.

89. Let's get fucking dirty tonight.

90. Do you even realize how badly you make me want it?

91. You fuck like a champion.

92. I want to mouth your cock while you eat me out.

93. You're the only one who knows how to lick my pussy right.

94. Let's do it like a couple of porn stars tonight.

95. You make me feel so fucking sexy.

96. Fuck me until my vagina hurts.

97. Fuck me like you paid for it.

98. How long before you let me climb on top again?

99. You make me scream louder than anyone else .

100. I'm about to burst, you feels so fucking good.

101. Yesssss! Fuck me, baby!!! Fuck me!!!TC mark

36 Super-Chill Animals Being More Relaxed Than You Have Ever Been

Posted: 07 Apr 2016 05:15 PM PDT

1.

Instagram Photo

2.

Instagram Photo

3.

Instagram Photo

4.

Instagram Photo

5.

Instagram Photo

6.

Instagram Photo

7.

Instagram Photo

8.

Instagram Photo

9.

Instagram Photo

10.

Instagram Photo

11.

Instagram Photo

12.

Instagram Photo

13.

Instagram Photo

14.

Instagram Photo

15.

Instagram Photo

16.

Instagram Photo

17.

Instagram Photo

18.

Instagram Photo

19.

Instagram Photo

20.

Instagram Photo

21.

Instagram Photo

22.

Instagram Photo

23.

Instagram Photo

24.

Instagram Photo

25.

Instagram Photo

26.

Instagram Photo

27.

Instagram Photo

28.

Instagram Photo

29.

Instagram Photo

30.

Instagram Photo

31.

Instagram Photo

32.

Instagram Photo

33.

Instagram Photo

34.

Instagram Photo

35.

Instagram Photo

36.

Instagram Photo
TC mark

This Is How You Know Your Broken Heart Has Finally Healed

Posted: 07 Apr 2016 05:00 PM PDT

Paolo Raeli
Paolo Raeli

1. He isn't the first thought on your mind when you wakeup, or the last person you think of before falling asleep. In fact, he only crosses your mind on occasion. And when he does, you don't feel longing or bitterness. You simply smile.

2. You have moments of genuine, unexpected happiness. And they have nothing to do with a man.

3. The days don't pass by quickly, or drag on. You're not trying to go through the motions or speed things up in order to forget. In fact, life just feels comfortable.

4. You are no longer afraid of the future. It doesn't seem like this terrifying, uncharted place that you must try to navigate without him. Instead, you feel hopeful, excited even, for what's to come.

5. You are able to listen and see beautiful examples of love all around you, and you no longer feel sad. Stories of the wonderful things your best friend's boyfriend did, or the engagement of your cousin, or the elderly couple on the bench. These things don't remind you of what you've lost, but encourage you for the love you'll one day find.

6. You notice men differently, or for the first time. And they seem strange, interesting, and even intriguing.

7. You feel a sense of self, a peacefulness with who you are. And when you look at yourself in the mirror, you smile.

8. You aren't scared of letting someone in. Because you know that all men are not the same, and you don't want to hide behind your fear anymore.

9. You find yourself exploring, interested, eager to do things you haven't done. Things without him, and without thinking of him. Things for yourself, simply because you can.

10. There isn't a deep ache in your heart for him, or for anyone. You're comfortable on your own. And being without a significant other feels good.

11. You find yourself laughing at the littlest things. Simply because you're blissfully, genuinely, effortlessly happy. TC mark

14 Cringeworthy Break Up Notes That Will Absolutely Get A Laugh Out Of You

Posted: 07 Apr 2016 04:45 PM PDT

1. Happy Hunting!

via Imgur
via Imgur

2. Things I Like About You

via Imgur
via Imgur

3. Here’s Why We Can’t Be Together

via Imgur
via Imgur

4. “It Is With Deep Regret”

via Imgur
via Imgur

5. Postscript

via Imgur
via Imgur

6. A Simple Mistake

via Imgur
via Imgur

7. Letting Her Down Easy

via Imgur
via Imgur

8. “You’re not, Dave. It’s Not.”

via Imgur
via Imgur

9. Game Over, Kevin

via Imgur
via Imgur

10. Git It Together, Shawn!

via Imgur
via Imgur

11. Dumpsville

via Imgur
via Imgur

12. “Air Quotes”

via Imgur
via Imgur

13. Your 30 Seconds Is Pathetic

via Imgur
via Imgur
via Imgur
via Imgur

14. Two 11-Year-Olds Break Up

via Imgur
via Imgur
via Imgur
via Imgur
via Imgur
via Imgur
TC mark

The Nastiest Thing You Are Willing To Do In Bed, Based On Your Zodiac Sign

Posted: 07 Apr 2016 04:30 PM PDT

OnaArtist.com
OnaArtist.com

Aries

(March 21st to April 19th)

Aries are known for their love of adventure and willingness to try new things. So in bed, pretty much everything is on the menu. The only hard and fast line for an Aries is monotony. If you want to be a dead fish or do the same thing over and over, find a different partner.

Taurus

(April 20th to May 21st)

A Taurus will do a lot of freaky things in bed, but they have to be the one to suggest it. Good luck getting them to try something if it was your idea first. The only hard and fast rule they have is they have to feel like they’re in charge.

Gemini

(May 22nd to June 21st)

Oh man. What WON’T a Gemini do? Geminis are passionate and playful lovers who are always game to explore something new. They’re so upbeat and positive, that they’ll only draw the line at anything too serious or aggressive (non-lite BDSM).

Cancer

(June 22nd to July 22nd)

More loving and caring than any other sign there’s not much a Cancer won’t do for the right partner — but they’ll never be the one to suggest it. They’re focused on making their partner happy, so they’ll be genuinely aroused by what arouses you, as long as you have an emotional connection with them first.

Leo

(July 23rd to August 22nd)

A Leo will absolutely, without a doubt make the best sext partner you’ve ever had. Their love of being the center of attention makes them natural exhibitionists. They love showing themselves off and getting steamy attention from their partner in the process. Knowing lustful thoughts are being directed there way all day and all night is truly the Leo dream.

Virgo

(August 23rd to September 22nd)

Virgos are not adventurous lovers. If you’re looking to experiment, you won’t be happy here. However, let it be known that they more than make up for it by being very, very good at what they are willing to do. Like everything else in a Virgo’s life, they’ve done a lot of Google searching and figured out how to approach perfection.

Libra

(September 23rd to October 22nd)

Libras have such exceptional people skills they’ve never had to work hard for attention or affection. Chances are, they’ve been praised for all their vanilla sex acts, so they haven’t really had an urge to explore beyond those. They’ll go down on you, but they won’t kiss you afterwards.

Scorpio

(October 23rd to November 22nd)

Scorpios can be the best sex in the zodiac if the particular Scorpio you’re with has learned to turn their ego down far enough that it’s not a complete turnoff. They’re they perfect combination of both sensual and aggressive in a push-you-against-the-wall and have their way with you kind of way. What’s off the table? Trying to dominate one.

Sagittarius

(November 23rd to December 21st)

Sagittarians are almost always into butt stuff. It will inevitably started off as a joke… but somewhere along the lines it became a genuine interest. If you’re with a Sag, be warned.

Capricorn

(December 22nd to January 20th)

Capricorns are the real prudes of the zodiac. It’s not that they won’t try anything but they will do it in a perfunctory way so that they can brag about it later. The only real way to get them to let loose is to drop hints about how good your ex was (terrible advice in general, but desperate times…) and their competitiveness will kick in and suddenly they’ll looooove to do things they turned their nose up at before.

Aquarius

(January 21st to February 18th)

An Aquarius will not do any sex act they don’t consider PC. Forget about domination and submission with an Aquarian, but stick around because they genuinely care immensely about their partner’s pleasure. They always return the favor.

Pisces

(February 19th to March 20th)

Pisces are creative souls who color outside the lines in bed. They are sometimes simple in their sensuality, preferring acts that emphasize emotional connection — but they will always add their own flair to otherwise ordinary acts. While not adventurous to an extreme, they do happen to be the best kissers in the zodiac. TC mark