Thought Catalog


27 Totally Inappropriate Sexts That’ll Get Him Hard While He’s Away At Work

Posted: 01 Jul 2016 08:00 PM PDT

LookCatalog.com
LookCatalog.com

1. Do you have a minute to run off to the bathroom? I’m about to send you a picture that you’re going to want to masturbate to.

2. I guess I better keep quiet, because all of the things I’m thinking about doing to you are NSFW.

3. Come home, so I can take the vibrator out from between my legs and push your head down there.

4. I wish I could climb under your desk and suck you off.

5. I hope you don’t have to work late tonight. I don’t know how much longer I can go without your cum dripping down my throat.

6. I know work is stressful, so I’m going to help you relax when you get home. I’ll start with a massage and end with oral.

7. As soon as I see you, I’m going to rip your tie off your neck and use it as a blindfold.

8. How much are you making today? I’ll pay you double to come home and shove your dick in me.

9. It’s not fair for you to be stuck at work when I’m this fucking wet.

10. I know you’re at work, but I’ve been picturing you standing over me, thrusting into my tight pussy.

11. Is there a private place in your building where we can have a quickie? If so, I’ll make it happen.

12. I’d tell you what I’m doing to myself right now, but I wouldn’t want to get you hard at work.

13. Don’t let anyone look at your phone. I’m about to send you the dirtiest texts you’ve ever seen in your life.

14. Come home during your lunch break, so you can eat the sandwich I made you and then eat me out.

15. Don’t use up all of your energy at work, because I’m planning on making you work overtime tonight.

16. As soon as you get home, I’m going to rip your work clothes off. But my clothes will already be off.

17. I know you had a rough day, but it’ll all be worth it once you see the skimpy lingerie I’m wearing.

18. When’s your lunch break? I want to drive down there and fuck you in the back of the car.

19. I know you can’t hear it, but I’m rubbing my clit and moaning your name.

20. What time are you coming home? I miss feeling your cock pressed against my ass.

21. You’re such a hard worker. But I’m not going to make you do any of the work tonight.

22. You make me so fucking wet from miles away. Imagine what you could do if you were on top of me.

23. Don’t worry. I’m going to help you de-stress by going down on you as soon as you walk through the door.

24. Give me a call when you get the chance, so you can hear me moan while I touch myself.

25. I want to drive down there and fuck you in front of everyone you know.

26. Since you’re bringing home the dough tonight, I figured I’d bring home some new sex toys tonight.

27. By the time you get home, I’m going to be sprawled out on the bed with only a bra on. You can do whatever you want once you find  me. TC mark

44 Incredibly Sexy Photos Of Topless Women Frolicking In Nature

Posted: 01 Jul 2016 07:15 PM PDT

1.

Instagram Photo


2.

Instagram Photo


3.

Instagram Photo


4.

Instagram Photo


5.

Instagram Photo


6.

Instagram Photo


7.

Instagram Photo


8.

Instagram Photo


9.

Instagram Photo


10.

Instagram Photo


11.

Instagram Photo


12.

Instagram Photo


13.

Instagram Photo


14.

Instagram Photo


15.

Instagram Photo


16.

Instagram Photo


17.

Instagram Photo


18.

Instagram Photo


19.

Instagram Photo


20.

Instagram Photo


21.

Instagram Photo


22.

Instagram Photo


23.

Instagram Photo


24.

Instagram Photo


25.

Instagram Photo


26.

Instagram Photo


27.

Instagram Photo


28.

Instagram Photo


29.

Instagram Photo


30.

Instagram Photo


31.

Instagram Photo


32.

Instagram Photo


33.

Instagram Photo


34.

Instagram Photo


35.

Instagram Photo


36.

Instagram Photo


37.

Instagram Photo


38.

Instagram Photo


39.

Instagram Photo


40.

Instagram Photo


41.

Instagram Photo


42.

Instagram Photo


43.

Instagram Photo
TC mark

17 People Reveal The Weird Things They Do Only When They’re Alone With Their S.O.

Posted: 01 Jul 2016 07:00 PM PDT

PeopleImages
PeopleImages

Admit it: these are the real reasons you love being in a relationship…

1.  “I squeeze the blackheads on his nose. It's disgusting, I know, but I'm obsessed with picking things and he lets me do it." – Aubrey, 22

2. "My boyfriend and I spit water at each other when we shower together. It’s like a game to see if you can fill your mouth with water without the other person noticing. It’s pretty weird, but it always makes us laugh." – Jackie, 27

3. "We touch our nasions (the little area right between your eyes before your nose starts) together. You really have to angle your heads the right way and push your faces together to get them to touch. My long-term boyfriend did it one day after deciding it was the one part of our faces that hadn’t touched yet, and it just became a weird ritual." – Annemarie, 29

4. "My boyfriend pretends like he's using an imaginary fork and knife and takes slices out of my butt." – Claire, 23

5. "Sometimes when we're lying on the couch watching TV my boyfriend will pick the dead skin off of my feet." – Anna, 21

6. "This is kind of mean, but my wife and I always play this game where we determine 'who wins' in our friends relationships. Like, which of them is pulling out of their league? Who got the better end of the deal? Horrible, I know." – Glenn, 36

7. "I like to smell my boyfriend's head. It's weirdly calming." – Mandy, 30

8. "We draw on each others backs with our fingers and play a guessing game." – Erin, 28

9. "My boyfriend thinks it's hilarious to suck on the inner crease of my elbow, like the soft part. It's so weird." – Stella, 23

10. "Every time we see each other after a long day of work we sometimes pretend we haven’t seen each other in forever and have some huge running hug even if we just saw each other an hour ago."- Aaliyah, 25

11. “When me and my boyfriend are having a fight we decided to start playing hotline bling and just start dancing.” – Bailey, 27

12. "We have a pact that if we somehow meet and start flirting with the celebrity we find the sexiest we are allowed to sleep with them. And we don't even have to tell each other it happened." – Ethan, 30

13. “We have a signal that we give each other for when we want to leave a party. We lightly tug on our left earlobe.” – Maria, 24

14. "I pluck his random shoulder pubes." – Willow, 22

15. "We crack each other's knuckles constantly." – Stuart, 20

16. "My boyfriend reminds me to take my birth control cause we live in a gendered society where I have to be the one to take birth control when I'm the most forgetful person ever." – Miranda, 23

17. “Me and my girlfriend pretend to be an old couple and call each other ‘Bertha’ and ‘Harold’ and read and drink tea in bed.” – Gabe, 21 TC mark

 

20 Hysterical Wedding Day Disasters That Will Make You Want To Stay Single Forever

Posted: 01 Jul 2016 06:15 PM PDT

1.

WeddingDay-5

2.

WeddingDay-1

3.

WeddingDay-12

4.

WeddingDay-14

5.

WeddingDay-2

6.

WeddingDay-10

7.

WeddingDay-3

8.

WeddingDay-4

9.

WeddingDay-19

10.

WeddingDay-6

11.

WeddingDay-7

12.

WeddingDay-8

13.

WeddingDay-9

14.

WeddingDay-11

15.

WeddingDay-13

16.

WeddingDay-15

17.

WeddingDay-16

18.

WeddingDay-17

19.

Weddingday-18

20.

WeddingDay-20

TC mark

I Never Thought I’d Cheat On My Boyfriend, Until I Ended Up At A Party With My Ex

Posted: 01 Jul 2016 06:00 PM PDT

 Emmanuel Rosario
Emmanuel Rosario

Tomorrow is my boyfriend and my 2 year anniversary. I've got his present as wrapped and the perfect card picked out. This card lies blank on my living room floor. I usually have no problem filling his cards with meaningful words but this time all I can think of writing is, "I'm sorry." Why do I feel the need to write this? Because two days ago, I broke the trust. I fucked up. I cheated.

Saturday night, I was at a party with my friends where I knew my ex would be. He and I have stayed in sporadic contract throughout the years since we had our fling. He and I are like magnets. You can ask anyone who sees us when we're together. Everyone is aware that we have a past and can see it in the sparks that fly between us.

That night, everything was laid out on the table. It feels good when we're together but he doesn't want to be the guy who asks me to leave a happy relationship. Fair. He also doesn't want a relationship right now. Fair. Yet, we still cannot keep our hands off each other. Not fair. Our talk ended with me asking him to take me home and him asking me twice if I was sure.

I know it's something I need to get out of my system; to end this emotional affair for good.

Everything in the evening pointed to this happening. No one saw us leave together. No one stopped us getting into the taxi.

We kiss in the cab, we kiss before I can even unlock my apartment door. An apartment, in which, there are multiple photos of my happy relationship. He throws me on the bed and takes off my clothes. The sex isn't the same as I remember and by the same, I mean my boyfriend is better in bed. But the attraction, the passion that was present in my bedroom is something that doesn't come along very often.

I wake up in the morning feeling not one once of guilt. I roll over and kiss his cheek and his face wrinkles up and he smiles. We cuddle and fuck again. As I drive him home and drop him off, a small wave of guilt comes over me. This guilt is not the kind that makes me pick up my phone and call my boyfriend. I only feel guilty for how perfect it was.

My boyfriend and I have been doing long distance for over a year now. It's no longer cute. Distance does not make the heart grow fonder. It makes you forget.

I will never tell him what happened this past weekend because it had nothing to do with him. We're young. We've discussed being together forever. But sometimes you need to be selfish. He is selfish because his time is spent building a business. Fair. I'm selfish because I needed one more night with my first love to know that it's not my future. Fair. Keeping this to myself and never speaking of it again. Not fair to anyone. But life isn't fair, it owes us nothing.

This weekend I chose to live my life to the fullest and I have no regrets. As much as I want to keep in touch with my ex now, asking him how he spent his hungover Sunday, what his plans are for the rest of the week, I know I can't. Because then it won't just be sex, it will be an affair. And that is something I can't keep to myself.

I've searched the internet for similar stories, confirming that what I did doesn't make me a terrible person, that I'm not the first one to not feel bad. What I discovered is this: a girl needs to live her life and why does being in a monogamous relationship constitute ownership over another person's body. It shouldn't but society has groomed us to believe that.

I know exactly what my life would look like if I told my boyfriend what happened. It would be awful and that is something I can't live with. So I will keep this to myself, as a sort of personal send off to my single life. I will move forward with my happy relationship; rebuild the magic. Right now, it feels like the right choice. I'll let you know how it goes.TC mark

14 Signs He’s Interested (So You Can Stop Freaking Out)

Posted: 01 Jul 2016 05:02 PM PDT

ellaine_e
ellaine_e

Those first few weeks of dating someone who you're actually into can be grueling. Even in the best case scenario, you'll question if this could be something. You'll wonder how often you're supposed to hear from him, what he's doing when he's not hanging out with you and if it's too early to be this nervous about someone. Take comfort in the fact that if he likes you, you'll hear from him. While you're pretending to sit back and enjoy the uncertainty – here are some telltale signs that things are moving in the right direction:

1. He's in touch. And not just physically. Throughout your crazy, never-ending, can't breathe or find time to pee kind of week, he finds ways to let you know that he's thinking of you. He'll send you a link to a video he thought would make you laugh. You'll get a photo of something crazy he saw on his way to work. He doesn’t go missing for days on end because he's trying to get to know you.

2. He's asking for plans in the future and actually follows through. You've been out a couple of times and he's following up for more time with you. These are not theoretical requests where you chat back and forth, but don't make any actual decisions to meet up. FYI, calling to make plans after 11 PM for same day (night?) plans doesn't count.

3. He's talking about you to his friends. When you're at a party together, one of his buddies mentions something that you and your new love interest did together, revealing that even if he's playing it cool, his excitement about you is too much to keep to himself.

4. When he's back from being away for the weekend, you're one of the first people on his list to see. He may even have a little trinket or gift from where he's been.

5. He asks about something you told him weeks ago. You most likely forgot that you even told him this story, but his question immediately indicates that he's paying attention. Even to the small stuff.

6. He watches trashy TV with you when he hates trashy TV. You may not know that he hates trashy TV at this point. You assume he just likes to unwind with some mindless entertainment every now and then. You'll find out months from now that he was just being polite when he accepted your suggestion of a Kardashian marathon.

7. He's a gentleman. He takes special attention to open doors, hold your hand and figure out what you like to eat so he can order for you. You're not especially used to these behaviors and wonder at first if he's a bit too smooth. His consistency in showing these behaviors makes you feel special, though you may not want to admit it yet.

8. He doesn't become a different person when you're with a group of people. Whether with work colleagues, his childhood buddies or even a bunch of strangers, he's himself – only he takes extra efforts to make you feel included. The only times he gets a bit timid is timid is when introducing you to his family – but by then you know he's interested.

9. He seems just the slightest bit nervous when initially asking you for plans. Those first several weeks of determining whether a first date will lead to a second and a second to a third, are quite tricky. If you're hearing some hesitancy or formality in his voice's tone, blame it on nerves. That's a good thing.

10. If he unintentionally upsets you, he apologizes and tries to make it up to you. He won't throw his hands up in frustration and wait for things to blow over. He knows he messed up and will do whatever it takes to get your trust back.

11. He thinks of excuses to come over, other than to sleep over. To test the cookies that you just baked. To see if your internet service is faster than his. To make sure you don't have any holes in your wall where mice can get in. His excuses are pretty pathetic, but you don't mind.

12. You hear from him in daylight hours, when he’s sober.

13. It's effortless to be with him. You don't feel like you're working hard to get a conversation going or need to entertain him. He's self-sufficiently content because you're there with him. That's enough for him.

14. He tells you. This one may seem obvious, but many guys will do anything to avoid expressing what they're actually thinking. Particularly if they're interested – it may scare the hell out of them to let you know this because this makes them vulnerable. If a guy is willing to reveal that he's into you, take that as a huge plus sign. (Unless, of course, he's telling several other girls this at the same time). You'll be able to sense his sincerity soon enough. When he's ready to let that guard down, get ready – his interest will come at you full force. TC mark

Why Saying That You Have ‘Trust Issues’ Will Hurt You In The End

Posted: 01 Jul 2016 05:00 PM PDT

Volkan Olmez
Volkan Olmez

Do you want to know the worst thing you can say to someone you’re dating? “I have trust issues.” Seriously, that’s like giving the crown to the wrong contestant and then turning around and saying, “My bad, you didn’t really win.” (I know, I still can’t believe that really happened).

Anyway, you get what I’m saying. Here they are basking in the thought of a beautiful relationship with you and there you go ripping away that reality with your trust issues. Honestly, it isn’t fair. Not to them though, to you. You’re selling yourself short every time you allow ANYTHING from a past relationship to hinder the potential of a new one. That’s for another day though. Here is what’s it’s like for the person on the other end of your trust issues.

“I know you don’t trust anybody, but you can trust me [seriously].”

Usually the person on the other end of your trust issues wants nothing more than to assure you that you can trust them with your heart. When you choose to pursue a new relationship in spite of your current trust issues, it is unfair not to give your new partner the opportunity to be someone who can earn your trust. You should want to overcome those issues for the sake of your relationship anyway. After all, if you don’t have trust, you don’t have anything.

“If you let me in, I can show you how to trust again–but you keep blocking me out.”

One of the hardest parts of being on the other end of your trust issues is the lack of (much needed) communication. As a result of trying to guard your heart, you have a tendency to block people out–even the people who care about you most. It’s hard to be in that position, especially when that person wants to be the person you feel safe enough to trust. They are usually willing to go above and beyond to show you how to trust again. At the same time, it hurts them a lot to know that even though they will do whatever it takes for you to feel safe trusting them, that you won’t take the risk and do just that.

“Should I be patient or am I wasting my time?”

When the person on the other end of your trust issues is trying to show you that you can trust them, they already have to approach the situation knowing that it’s going to take a great deal of patience. While they exercise patience though, the goal is to see some form of progress with you; otherwise it feels like wasted time. Again, it isn’t fair to be in a relationship with someone that you have no intentions of trusting. Don’t waste your time or theirs.

“I understand that they hurt you and broke your trust, but I AM NOT THEM.”

Another very difficult part of being the person on the other end of your trust issues is having to pay for actions that aren’t your own. What most people with trust issues fail to realize is that just because one person betrayed your trust doesn’t mean that everyone else will. If you get into a new relationship after the one responsible for your trust issues, leave the past behind you. Don’t treat your new partner like you know they are going to betray your trust or worse–as if they already have.

“If you won’t let your guard down and trust me, this will never work.”

Bottom line is, without trust the relationship will fail. If you feel completely unable to trust the person on the other end of your trust issues, you should let them go. Understand that it hurts just as bad as it did when your trust was betrayed to learn that someone you’ve worked so hard to prove your loyalty to doesn’t have any intentions of trusting you. When you give your best and it isn’t enough, that is really damaging. Trust me; I’ve been there.

Ultimately, it’s worth working through. If you know you have trust issues, stop using that as a warning. It’s an excuse not to overcome the problem. Deal with it and move on from the previous situation that caused the issue in the first place. Let it go!TC mark

I Am Trying To Accept That I Deserve Someone Like You

Posted: 01 Jul 2016 03:00 PM PDT

Pedro Ribeiro Simões
Pedro Ribeiro Simões

There’s a moment in an argument, a split second where you look at me, your eyes glaze over as if you can’t really see me, and I wait for those two words to burst through your perfect mouth and shatter my world.

“I’m done.”

I can feel the blood rushing through my entire body and hear my heart pounding in my ears, and I have this intense urge to vomit.

“He’s going I leave me; this really is it. We’re over.

And suddenly, I’m trying to imagine a world where you don’t exist, where my phone isn’t crammed with your texts and I slowly forget how your body feels pressed up against my back as we find sleep. I can feel myself breaking; I can feel my legs buckling and the ground beneath my feet shifting.

But instead you say, “”How can we fix this?”

And just like that the storm inside me calms, my world shifts back into focus and I no longer feel heavy, yet completely fragile at the same time.

I’m looking at you, at the furrow carved into your brow and the hurt staining your skin and I know I have found someone whose love for me runs deeper than the facade I present to the world. It accepts that I am a messy, imperfect, unreasonable combination of past and present experiences. It does not run at the first hurdle, it grabs my hand and jumps alongside me.

And I know I am difficult to be with. I know my mind is poison and sometimes I get so trapped within its web that I cannot see a way out. I know that on these days, I am horrible. I am quiet, withdrawn and unloving. And I am sorry for those days; I cannot tell you how many sleepless nights I have had reliving the days where I have accused you of ridiculous things because I am so completely consumed by my thoughts.

But sweet boy, please believe me when I tell you I am trying, for you, I am trying every day to be better.

I'm learning to love myself so that when you hold my face between your hands and whisper that you love me, I believe it.

I am using every ounce of my strength to accept that I am worthy. That you won't grow tired of battling with my insecurities or worse still, that you won't wake up one day and see all of the things I so hate about myself.

I am trying to accept that I deserve someone like you.

So please don't give up on me, not just yet. Keep making me feel like I am fixable, like I am not completely broken. Because with you, it makes sense, this fucked up world.

And with your hand inside mine, I don't feel so terrified of it, of myself, of my reflection.

But the one thing I am terrified of, the one thing which sucks the air from my lungs and makes me ache in places I didn't even know I could ache, is the thought of losing you. Of being too broken and too impossible.

Because I can't lose you.
I won't survive. TC mark

41 Perfect Examples Of What Life Is Really Like As An Introvert

Posted: 01 Jul 2016 02:15 PM PDT

1.

Instagram Photo


2.

Instagram Photo


3.

Instagram Photo


4.

Instagram Photo


5.

Instagram Photo


6.

Instagram Photo


7.

Instagram Photo


8.

Instagram Photo


9.

Instagram Photo


10.

Instagram Photo


11.

Instagram Photo


12.

Instagram Photo


13.

Instagram Photo


14.

Instagram Photo


15.

Instagram Photo


16.

Instagram Photo


17.

Instagram Photo


18.

Instagram Photo


19.

Instagram Photo


20.

Instagram Photo


21.

Instagram Photo


22.

Instagram Photo


23.

Instagram Photo


24.

Instagram Photo


25.

Instagram Photo


26.

Instagram Photo


28.

Instagram Photo


28.

Instagram Photo


29.

Instagram Photo


30.

Instagram Photo


31.

Instagram Photo


32.

Instagram Photo


33.

Instagram Photo


34.

Instagram Photo


35.

Instagram Photo


36.

Instagram Photo


37.

Instagram Photo


38.

Instagram Photo


39.

Instagram Photo


40.

Instagram Photo


41.

Instagram Photo
TC mark

How Your Jealousy Gets The Best Of You, According To Your Zodiac Sign

Posted: 01 Jul 2016 02:00 PM PDT

apricotberlin
apricotberlin

Aries

Relationship/Friendships

They see their partners and close friends as THEIRS, and only theirs. While they can share within the group, and to other friends of that person who may have been there first… If anyone seems to get closer to their partner/bestie than they are… it’ll be a world of trouble for everyone.

Taurus

Envy of Things/People

They see the objects of others, and they want to have those items. They find themselves also desiring to be like those around them, yet refuse to change themselves due to their fixed nature. This causes envy of the personalities of others. They may also envy the looks of another.

Gemini

Jealousy of Affection

They tend to get overwhelmed with this green emotion whenever they see someone being overly affectionate to another, because deep down they want to have that, but often have no idea how to achieve it.

Cancer

Jealousy of Logic

These people tend to envy those who can push their emotions (and the emotions of others) aside and solve a problems based on what is good for the environment, for their own well being, or for the better of those around them in general… even if the road there is tough. They also tend to desire those who’s emotions don’t get involved with their actions, but they wouldn’t actually give up their empathy if given the choice.

Leo

Directed Envy

Leo’s are the people who have a single rival, and this rival is often just as sociable, loving, and exciting as they are! But, they envy those they surround themselves with, and often feel jealous over anything they do. This form of jealousy is often outgrown around their early 20s, but it will flare up at bad times. After the Leo’s 20s hit, usually Leo feels this Directed Envy at their lover’s exes for having them first. Jealousy is on emotion Leo’s know very, very well.

Virgo

Envy of Past

Virgo’s are not known for loving families, supportive households, or bright and shiny childhoods. Their analytical nature often spawns from having to decode the feel of a room between their parents fighting, to avoid getting caught in the tiff. These people will often envy the past events of others, and the childhoods of those around them. They would likely trade their past for anyone else’s in a heartbeat.

Libra

Envy of Relation

Libra’s are often the type that get jealous over communications with exes, as they don’t want their lover to leave them for another. They have a tendency to ask for constant attention to keep these feelings of jealousy at bay. (Because, well… Libra’s aren’t very fond of such a controlling and hurtful emotion).

Scorpio

Jealousy of Disposition

These people envy the popularity and sweetness that is given to others. Some will wish to destroy it while others may simple aspire to use it. These people often befriend such popular people in an attempt to do one or the other. They are kind, however, and lots of people do wish to be their friend… it is simply their intimating nature that throws this off.

Sagittarius

Envy of Intellect

These people envy the intelligence in others no matter the field it is in. Often they will attempt to learn more about their field and achieve a good understanding of it. They may even surpass whom they were envious of before! This envy often sparks a lot of their research.

Capricorn

Jealousy of Wealth

Capricorn’s tend to wish to be in the highest class with the most costly items. These people will always envy those above them. Even passing by houses they feel as though they should be able to afford may spark this feeling of jealousy as well.

Aquarius

Envy of Effect

Aquarians envy celebrities, politicians, and anyone whom is able to get their word out to enough people. They wish to find their words on billboards and their name under quotes in the future… so when they see those who have, they envy them greatly. Especially when they’re the same age, or even younger than them.

Pisces

Envy of Talent

They are endlessly jealous of those who can put their creative mind to use, and they often befriend these people in hopes they’ll be able to watch them bring their ideas to life. TC mark