Thought Catalog


19 Kinky Things To Experiment With If You Want Stronger Orgasms

Posted: 10 Aug 2016 10:00 PM PDT

Twenty20, Agasuitcase
Twenty20, Agasuitcase

1. Handcuffs. Secure your wrists together, so your partner is forced to do all the work. Or put them on your partner and enjoy the feeling of utter domination.

2. Flogger. If you like getting spanked, then you might as well take it up a notch and hand your partner a flogger. Some pain feels more like pleasure.

3. Whipped cream. Spray it onto your nipples and ask your partner to lick it off of you as slowly as they can.

4. Feathers. Sex doesn’t have to be rough in order for it to feel good. Try the other end of the spectrum and tickle your partner’s body with a soft feather.

5. Sex dice. All you have to do is roll these naughty dice to figure out where you should kiss, lick, or spank your partner.

6. Leash and collar. This will be a step up from handcuffs, because it’ll allow you to pull your partner around the room and stick them in whatever position you’d like.

7. Vibrators. These come in dozens of different shapes and sizes, and they’re all perfect for stimulating nipples and vaginas.

8. Hot wax. Just make sure you buy the type of candles that are meant to be used during sex. If you use whatever you find around the house, you’ll end up getting burnt.

9. Vibrating panties. Instead of buying a regular vibrator, which can only be used in the bedroom, try buying underwear with a vibrator built-in. Then give your partner the remote control, so they can make you orgasm while you’re out at dinner.

10. Anal beads. If you like anal sex, then you might as well see what it feels like to have these beads pulled through your body.

11. Cock ring. Put one of these around the base of a man’s penis and it’ll strengthen his erection. It’s simple.

12. Butt plugs. They can help you prepare for anal sex hours before the activity actually begins.

13. Blindfold. Buy one or create a makeshift one out of a scarf or tie. Then let your partner do whatever the hell they want to do to you while your sight is completely cut off.

14. Strap-on. Role reversal might be a bigger turn-on than either of you think. It’ll give you a chance to see sex from their point of view for a change.

15. Nipple clamps. Even if you only test them out for five seconds and then throw them to the side, at least you’ll know what all the hype is about.

16. Ben Wa balls. These are about the size of marbles and are meant to be inserted inside of the vagina to increase stimulation.

17. Body paint. Show off your artistic side by decorating each other’s bodies before you make love. Just don’t make a mess out of your sheets.

18. Double sided dildo. You can either use this to penetrate two of your own holes at once, or you can use one end while you let your partner use the other.

19Sex swing. This one is a little pricey, but it’ll be worth it. It’ll help you put yourself into plenty of new positions and discover new angles of penetration that’ll give you ridiculously intense orgasms. TC mark

The Sexual Fantasy Your Partner Secretly Has, Based On Their Zodiac Sign

Posted: 10 Aug 2016 08:15 PM PDT

Look Catalog
Look Catalog

Aries

(March 21st to April 19th)

Aries are all about public sex. They love the urgency of knowing they might get caught at any moment, and the way the adventure brings you closer as a couple. You can start small: book a hotel room in a downtown area and open the curtains before you initiate some loving. Make a comment about how people at work in the other skyscrapers are probably watching right now.

Taurus

(April 20th to May 21st)

Taureans love pleasure and can be both gluttonous and lazy about it. Secretly, they want to be blindfolded and handcuffed to the bed so that you’re in control of everything and they can just lie back and enjoy themselves. Tease them, let them savor the moment, and then make them beg you to let them finish.

Gemini

(May 22nd to June 21st)

Geminis can be up for some pretty crazy shit, but the common denominator is that they are always having fun. Whatever you try with them, it should first and foremost be fun. Specifically, try embracing their creative side by painting each other’s bodies or using edible body paint.

Cancer

(June 22nd to July 22nd)

Cancers just want sex to be sensual and romantic. They’re into kinks if you have them (their partner’s happiness is crazy important to Cancers), but they don’t need anything besides you to make sex exciting. Get a few candles that not only smell nice while burning — but turn their wax into massage oil and spend a few hours treasuring each other.

Leo

(July 23rd to August 22nd)

Leos kind of want sex to be about how hot you find them. Their fantasy is giving you a lap dance and you eating up every second of that. Get the ball rolling by confessing how much you’d like to watch them move for you, or how good they would be at it. Don’t be surprised when they soon rise to the challenge.

Virgo

(August 23rd to September 22nd)

Virgos are all about sex toys. They are smart and practical and not overly romantic. This means that they understand that the wide world of sex toys exists so that you and your partner can have the very best orgasms possible, and why would you settle for anything less than the best? The perfect sexy surprise for a Virgo is a sex toy wrapped along with an article about why it’s scientifically the best for getting you off.

Libra

(September 23rd to October 22nd)

Libras are social creatures and the perfect sign to try a threesome with. What wouldn’t they love about being able to charm and be admired by two people instead of one? Libras make it pretty easy to organize and successfully pull off a threesome because they’re always in tune with what other people are thinking and feeling, and can perfectly balance everyone’s needs simultaneously.

Scorpio

(October 23rd to November 22nd)

Scorpios are into BDSM. Scorpios invented BDSM. If they can’t play fight (and okay, also real fight) with you, they can’t really love you. Show your Scorpio that you’re down to hang by gifting them some handcuffs or a whip. They’ll take it from there.

Sagittarius

(November 23rd to December 21st)

I once had a friend who had sex with a guy while wearing a sombrero, for the LOLs. Guess what her sign was? Sagittarians need to be having fun, above all. Dress up and role play are a Sagittarius’ dream in bed — it’s all about having (sexy) fun together, using your imagination, and occasionally, being silly.

Capricorn

(December 22nd to January 20th)

Like Scorpios, Capricorns love experimenting with power play. They love to be the boss — just like they are in their waking life — and be fully in charge, but they also love to take the weight of that off and be submissive. Also, Capricorns tend to be conservative, conventional people, so their preference probably falls along typical gender roles.

Aquarius

(January 21st to February 18th)

Aquarians want to use their intellect at all times, even in bed. They want to be unconventional and feel like they are making up their own rules. Do something with them that feels new and edgy — and like something the two of you made up. The perfect way to do this is through dirty talk. Try sexting them different things and see what they really latch onto, then give them a live performance in bed.

Pisces

(February 19th to March 20th)

Pisces are sensitive, sensual, and creative. They like sex to be about closeness to their loved one. The ultimate foreplay for Pisces is a long ass foreplay session that uses art to arouse their senses before getting on to the main event. Set the mood with candles and a nice dinner and then play a song for them that you wrote, or read something they inspired, or a painting they were your muse for — and then watch the sex be mind-blowing. TC mark

50 Seductive Things To Say While Sucking His Cock To Make Him Even Hornier

Posted: 10 Aug 2016 08:00 PM PDT

Twenty20, BrigitteStanford
Twenty20, BrigitteStanford

1. Your cock feels amazing against my lips, but your cum is going to feel even better against my tits.

2. Do you mind if I touch myself? Or do you want to do it?

3. After you cum into my mouth, I’m going to make you cum into my pussy.

4. My nipples are as hard as your cock.

5. Your dick feels even bigger when it’s inside my mouth.

6. Tell me when you’re about to cum, so I don’t miss a single drop.

7. When you look down at me like that, it makes me insanely wet.

8. Do you want me to keep going or should I get on top and ride you?

9. I love those sexy little moans you’ve been making.

10. I can’t believe I get to suck such a hot guy’s dick.

11. I think I like going down on you even more than I like getting eaten out.

12. I’ve never gotten this wet from sucking a guy off before.

13. I hope you taste as delicious as you did yesterday.

14. Grab my hair. I want to feel your hands on me.

15. You look sexy as fuck in those boxers.

16. Take your shirt off. I want to see that sexy body.

17. Do you like the way my lips feel against your shaft?

18. After you cum, I’m going to wrap my legs around your head until you make me cum.

19. I fucking love you, and I love fucking you.

20. Do you want to cum down my throat or all over my chest?

21. I want to feel your dick pulse between my lips.

22. Even your precum tastes delicious.

23. I could suck your dick for hours.

24. If you keep looking at me like that, I might cum before you do. 

25. I’m going to make you orgasm so hard you’ll be shaking for hours.

26. I want you to cum all over my face.

27. I don’t know if I’ve ever told you this, but I’ve never seen a cock as big as yours.

28. I hope this feels as fucking amazing for you as it does for me.

29. Your eyes look even more gorgeous than usual from down here.

30. Sucking you is such a huge turn-on.

31. I’m going to masturbate to the thought of this later.

32. Do you mind if I stop? I’d rather have you cum in my ass tonight.

33. Shove it down my throat. I can handle it.

34. I hope my pussy tastes half as good as your cum does.

35. Does that feel good, sexy?

36. I have a pair of handcuffs with your name on them.

37. If you take your shirt off, I’ll take my bra off.

38. Reach down and grab my tits.

39. Keep moaning. It’s making me even hornier.

40. I never thought I’d like sucking cock. Until I met you.

41. How does my tongue feel against your cock?

42. I can’t wait to watch you orgasm.

43. Rub my clit while I lick your shaft.

44. I want to hear you say my name.

45. I love how hard you get whenever you play with my tits.

46. Do you have any idea how hot you are?

47. Tell me what you want me to do to you.

48. Get on top of me so we can 69.

49. I want your cock in my mouth while your tongue’s on my pussy.

50. I’m so lucky I get to suck this cock for the rest of my life. TC mark

To The One That Got Away: Please Don’t Come Back

Posted: 10 Aug 2016 07:00 PM PDT

tonefreshhh
tonefreshhh

The very first day you decided to ignore my messages, I thought you just needed your own space, so I let you be. That was until days became weeks, weeks became months, and months became years.

It's been years now, and I still haven't heard anything from you. There was something in me screaming not to utter any word either – I didn't want to look clingy and needy because I'm quite sure it's your loss. My pride took over. We just kind of ended without any explanations.

Wait, we? I don't even know if we existed, or if it was just you, and then me. It was never clear, what we had. But what I'm sure of is that the kind of affection you showed me was real, it was genuine, and I really fell for it. You always made sure that I felt special. You always had the right words to make me feel safe. You said you loved me, and then you disappeared. Did you really love me? Or was it still her? My heart's been waiting for answers from you.

Every day as I wait for you, hoping maybe you'll randomly reach out to me and I can finally be at peace, I've realized that you are the best thing I've never had. The one who made my dream guy come to real life. You were everything I've ever wanted, but the one I could never have. You are my 'one that got away.'

After two years of wondering how you were, where you have been, what came into your mind and why you had to leave, you had your own way of finding me.

You messaged me. My initial reaction was to cry. I barely knew the reason why, my emotions were vague. I was so ecstatic I thought I was just dreaming. We just continued where we left off and I learned that you and your girlfriend broke up. I won't deny I was quite happy when you mentioned it but you also took that happiness back when you said you were still in touch with her.

Despite everything that happened, we finally decided to make things right. We began with forgiving each other. It went better every day. It was perfect. It felt exactly the same two years ago. I guess love is sweeter the second time around, huh?

Until one day you decided to ghost on me. Again. It's becoming a hobby, isn't it? Is it really fun for you to make me happy and then leave all of the sudden? I hope you enjoyed playing with my feelings. You craftily mastered the art of leaving someone who cares about you more than anyone in the world.

It's been four months now, I still haven't heard anything from you. I hope you keep it that way. I guess I will never be her, the one you choose over and over again.

To you, my 'one that got away,' please never come back again. I'm begging you, please stay gone for good. This time, I really, really, really mean it. I'm finally happy with a man I truly deserve. He makes me laugh, shows up, makes time for me, puts me at the top of his priorities, holds my hand tightly, kisses my forehead, bravely meets my parents, tells his friends about us and loves me dearly. Technically, he's everything you're not and I'm glad I met him. So, please, let me be happy, I've waited long enough for this. TC mark

This Is Why It’s So Hard To Lose Someone Who Was Never Yours

Posted: 10 Aug 2016 06:00 PM PDT

unsplash.com
unsplash.com

Just when I accepted that things were going to be bleak, you came. You were that one person I didn't expect to majorly turn things around for me. To be honest, I thought our first date would be our last because you were a bit quiet; which made me think you weren't enjoying my company. Little did I know, that it was just the beginning of the happy moments that are now just memories etched in my mind.

We were total opposites but our personalities jived greatly. While you were mostly reserved, you never failed to make me feel that I was wanted. Your texts were consistent, you made sure we saw each other regularly, you constantly held my hand, and always kissed me when I arrived and before I left. I appreciated that even though we never talked about what we really were, you always made me feel special. I always marveled at the effort you put into us, and I am very grateful for all of it.

At some point I started feeling genuinely happy again. Having you in my life made me hopeful that I might have another shot at happiness.

I still had bad days, but knowing that you were there made everything bearable, because I knew I had something good to look forward to. You were my happy pill; just the thought of you in my life made me smile. Thinking about us always made me feel like everything was going to be okay, and I truly believed we were going to end up somewhere great.

But now I'm back to square one. You left me when things went glum. I can't completely blame you because the situation was frightening, but I wish you'd stayed. I know things went insane, but I was willing to do everything in my power to keep you safe. But you made me feel as if I wasn't worth the risk, even though I took every chance for you. I put my guard down for you in spite of my fears of being hurt, because I believed you were worth it. I also understood your fears. I know it wouldn't have been easy, but you didn't even give me another chance to prove that you were safe with me. You didn't trust me enough.

Despite all this, I miss you so much. I miss your texts, the way you hold my hand every chance that you get, the way you put your arms around me while I wait for the bus or the car, your tight hugs that say everything you can't, the way you rub your nose against mine, and the kisses that never failed to make me smile. The two months we spent together were amazing.

I know maybe that's too short of a time to be feeling this way, but I guess this is really how it feels when you lose someone who was never really yours. You get eaten up by the what-if's and the what-could-have-been's.

You will always be left wondering how things would have gone had the situation been different.

It's difficult to get used to days without you again. I wanted more time with you, I wanted more memories with you, but now I just have to be content with what we had. I still hope you'll come back and take a chance on me, but I know it's all just wishful thinking at this point. It hurts so badly, but I still want to thank you for everything. Thank you for making me see that I can still be happy again. Thank you for making me feel special. Thank you for the opportunity to be with someone as wonderful as you. I never thought I'd get this chance again but now I know, there are still good guys left in this world.

So I guess there's nothing else to do but to move on. It's going to be a rough road ahead, and there will be times when I will stumble and fall, but I'll have to force myself to keep moving. I have to believe that somewhere, there is that one man who will be brave enough to climb my walls, take my hand, and never let it go, no matter what obstacles we'll have to go through. It's hard but I have to keep the faith that somehow, everything will fall into its place. TC mark

23 Ways You Know The Guy You’re Dating Is ‘Husband Material’

Posted: 10 Aug 2016 05:00 PM PDT

sangriel
sangriel

1. He can’t be ‘husband material’ if he’s afraid of, or otherwise averse to commitment. Your guy knows what he wants (commitment) and he’s dating you to see if you’re a good match, not to pass the time or find another “friend”. Even if he doesn’t see a future with you yet, it’s on his radar that that’s the whole goal of spending time together.

2. He doesn’t make you feel like his mom. You don’t have to clean up after him or tell him he has to do normal adult things like go to the dentist. Basically: you aren’t the glue holding his life together, he can do that on his own.

3. While it’s true that all relationships are sometimes work, it feels more like an after-school job than a soul-sucking 60-hour a week thing. The majority of the time, being with them is peaceful, satisfying, and fun.

4. They are playful. Life is hard enough without making it harder than it needs to be. Someone who can joke around, lighten the mood when you’re stressed out, and genuinely have fun with you is going to make your quality of life higher in the long haul.

5. He shows up when he says he will, and he’s (at least usually) on time.

6. You brag about him. There’s a subtle difference when you’re with a guy you’re not sure about — or worse, a little bit embarrassed about. You don’t want to talk to your mom or your friends about marrying him because he’s the guy who ______. When you find yourself gushing about how many great qualities they have, and how together they are, that’s a good sign.

7. He makes you feel confident. Since you’ve been with him you’ve noticed a bounce in your step. You’re less likely to let people take advantage of you and more likely to take risks because you have someone who makes you feel insanely good in your own skin.

8. His friends and family love you — which means he brags about you to them. They see how happy you make him and want to make room for you so that this great thing in their guy’s life is encouraged to stick around.

9. You feel beautiful around him.

10. You have awesome sex with him. He listens to you, pursues you, goes down on you, and vice versa.

11. He supports you in your goals, even the ones that don’t directly involve him. He doesn’t want you to live a small life so that he can feel better about himself.

12. He has hobbies and goals that have nothing to do with you. He’s too mature to be with someone that didn’t support him in these endeavors.

13. He has a place to live that doesn’t feel like a dorm room. It doesn’t need to be fancy, but it does need to feel like a place an adult could live.

14. He’s a good fighter. When you have a disagreement he wants to work together with you to make things right, and avoid the issue in the future. He doesn’t one-up you or say hurtful things just so he can “win”. He’s calm and reasoned and you two resolve problems like two people working towards the same goal.

15. He trusts you. He knows you have his best interests at heart. There’s a distinct absence of drama.

16. You can talk to him about everything: your fears and doubts, insecurities, the scary truth about how you maybe hope you get married one day, whether you want kids, etc. He is easy to talk to and likes to make things clear rather than shrouded in mystery.

17. You could call him in the middle of the night if you were in a car accident or got locked out or had to go to the ER and know he wouldn’t be annoyed to come help you. He’s your person, that’s just what you do.

18. He’s generous with his resources. No one will ever have a happy “forever” with someone who keeps score and demands exact equality every time they do a favor for you. Generosity is a quality people have when they are confident, mature, and at a happy place in their life where they feel like they are blessed with abundance — so it’s okay to not be insecure they might not get exactly what they give in return.

19. He makes you act generously as well. Because he makes you secure in his feelings for you, you don’t feel taken advantage of if you want to do random nice things for him.

20. He sticks up for you when you say anything negative about yourself.

21. You can have fun running errands with him. Even though you’re just at the grocery store, you enjoy life more with him in it. Even when it’s boring, being with him makes you happy.

22. He likes to try new things. You don’t have to be trying out a new Groupon every weekend, but he’s not so stuck in his ways that life with him will be your own version of Groundhog’s Day. He’s open-minded enough to be adventurous every once in awhile.

23. You feel lucky to be with him. He treats you well, loves you, supports you, and makes your life a pretty joyful existence most of the time. He’s exactly the kind of person you can grow with. TC mark

If You Love Me, Don’t Let Me Get Away

Posted: 10 Aug 2016 04:00 PM PDT

mari30_9
mari30_9

We have history, you and I. We have years of it even. And it’s not history you could ever forget. It’s forever engrained in the history book of my mind. 

I know we don’t talk a lot. We have surface level chats. About our jobs, about our friends and about our dogs. We only talk every few months. But every time we do, I get the same old sinking feeling. The same old sinking realization.

It will never be the same again.

We will never be those two bright eyed kids hopelessly in love. We will never be who we once were together. And we will never know each other like we once did.

So, why do we keep talking? Why do we keep chatting? Why do we keep bringing up the past, and bringing up our scars?

In some way, I’m glad for it. I’m glad I can still be involved in your life, even if it’s only for a few months every year. I’m glad you call me a friend. I’m glad we still share our art to another.

But at what point will this friendly banter end? At what point will we tell each other how we really feel? At what point do we spit out the truth?

So here’s what I have to say. If you love me, tell me.

Don’t let fear take over your head. If you love me, even a little bit, just tell me. Don’t let the fear of rejection rule your mind.

If you love me, if a tiny shred of you still loves me, please don’t hide from me. We have been through too much together to not state our truths. We have been through too much together to not say how we feel.

If you love me, don’t let me get away. Don’t let me give up on us. Don’t let me keep writing sad poems about you. Don’t let our history turn into dust. Don’t let what we worked on for so long be for nothing. Don’t let me keep waiting and wishing.

If it’s true, if this wish I’ve had for so long is true, tell me. Shout it to me. Write me a letter. Call me. Anything.

And please don’t let me get away. TC mark

This Is Why He Committed To The Girl He Met After You

Posted: 10 Aug 2016 03:01 PM PDT

Jeff Isy
Jeff Isy

"I'm just not ready to commit."

Six words you don't want to hear at any point in your relationship, let alone like my friend Megan (25) did 3 years into her relationship with Max (28).

"I really thought we were going somewhere," she commented. "I knew he wasn't completely sold on the commitment idea, but frankly, until recently, neither was I. But I'm 25, and we were 3 years in, so I thought it was reasonable we start talking about that stuff. Within 3 months of me bringing it up, he was gone. 'Meg, I'm just not ready to commit' was one of the last things he said to me."

"I was devastated." Megan lamented. "Crying for days on end. We had gone so well for such a long time, and I had such an expectation we were going places. For him to leave me like that for such a poor reason – there was nothing actually wrong between us! I just couldn't believe it. I was gutted."

But that wasn't the last surprise to come from Max.

Not even a year after they had broken up, Max announced he was engaged to his new girlfriend.

Why do men like Max do it? Why do they commit to the next woman after breaking up with you?

Unfortunately, Megan's situation is not uncommon. A man gets cold feet about commitment in what seems to be an otherwise positive relationship, leading to its destruction.

Then, out of nowhere, he commits to the next girl in a disproportionately short amount of time.

What on earth happened here?

Was the guy lying about being happy? Was he planning this? Was there another woman?

Questions like these can eat you up as you wonder whether you are partly or wholly to blame.

It's possible this new woman is more compatible for him – but he hasn't been with her long enough to tell.

So if it's not that she's more compatible, what is it?

The real reason the phenomenon happens is this:

His associations with commitment changed after losing you.

Men are brought up differently to women in regards to what constitutes 'enjoyment of life'.

Boys and young men are encouraged to have fun, explore the world, and THEN settle down to commit. (i.e., commitment comes after enjoyment).

Girls and young women are given constant messages from Hollywood and those around them about how their happiest day will be their wedding day – the day they've found committed love with 'the one'. (i.e., Commitment is enjoyment).

I may be generalising, but I'm sure you see the point.

Boys fantasise about being Stiffler in American Pie.

Girls fantasise about being Allie in The Notebook.

And what is the subsequent message we communicate?

Men: Life is at its prime when I'm single and free.

Women: Life is at its prime when I find the one for me.

Hopefully, you see where this is going…

While society is striving to remove gender bias's in raising children, there's no question we have a long way to go (can you imagine a father telling his daughter to have lots of fun playing the field before settling down?)

Real or not, men and women are being raised with different associations as to what commitment means. The result is a bastion of twenty or thirty-something men – in a relationship – who still haven't had their American Pie moment. Life isn't fitting their expectations, and it scares them.

Where are the threesomes? Where are the parties? Where are those enjoyable experiences they were promised growing up?

In their heads, they're all outside of a committed relationship.

When his partner starts to talk engagement, the final blow to his fantasy single life flashes before his eyes.

He's faced with what, to him, is a terrifying prospect. The fantasy he was raised to expect never eventualising. The threesomes. The menagerie of women who all want him. All gone. Forever.

Some men fight through it. They have the maturity to recognise their own fears and that the relationship they're in isn't one worth losing.

Others, like Max, don't deal well with the pressure of this realisation. It becomes too much, and they end their relationship.

And women, like Megan, are left heartbroken, wondering what they did wrong.

Then something unexpected happens.

Single life doesn't turn out like it was supposed to.

He sleeps with a few women, but finds the sex – while exciting at first – ultimately, unsatisfying.

He misses having someone to fall asleep with.

He comes home after a tough day – and realises – his best friend isn't around anymore to talk to about it.

And his ideal single life, the regular parties, drinking, and women – it never eventuates. Most of his mates are taken, and even when he does go out, he returns alone most nights and sits on his PlayStation until the early hours of the morning.

As this pattern continues, a chilling realisation sinks in.

The fun, the great sex, the fulfillment…

That stuff all happens in a committed relationship with the right girl.

And in that moment, his associations with commitment have changed.

In his head, commitment becomes where true happiness lies, rather than this fantasy single life that turned out to be smoke and mirrors.

Suddenly, he's ripe for the picking.

The next women he connects with has a downhill advantage you never had. His fear of commitment is gone and he's mentally ready to commit. She's like the person who won Millionaire Hot Seat by answering the last question correctly when everyone else did all the work. She profited from being in the right place at the right time.

And that's why he committed to the next girl after breaking up with you.

If you've experienced the phenomenon of a guy leaving you due to commitment phobia then committing to the next girl, know – you're not alone. Woman constantly come to me seeking advice and guidance relating to how to handle this devastating scenario. While understanding why it happened won't change it, at least take solace in the fact that you and the enjoyment of your companionship were probably the contributing factors to his change of heart and future happiness. While fate has deemed he was not the one for you, it probably has a plan for you that's even better. TC mark

You’re Not Really A Couple Until You Face These 27 Micro Struggles

Posted: 10 Aug 2016 02:15 PM PDT

Twenty20, b.florence
Twenty20, b.florence

1. When neither of you can figure out what to eat because there's nothing in the refrigerator and you really shouldn't spend money and the whole situation frustrates you both to no end.

2. When you just can’t agree on where to eat or what type of food to order after resigning yourselves to the cold hard reality that paying for food is your only option at this point.

3. When you can't see eye to eye on how to spend a weekend afternoon together and the bickering over what to do escalates to the point that you'd rather not even hang out with each other at all that day.

4. When you promise to wake up early and work out together “as a team” but only one of you makes it out of bed at 6am while the other sleeps in.

5. When one person desperately wants to have sex but the other person is legitimately exhausted.

6. When someone swears they'll make time for some naked play before work the next morning but once the alarm clock sounds and their mind starts racing it seems totally unreasonable to squeeze it in.

7. When selecting a vacation destination becomes a brutal clash between what's more worthwhile: relaxing on the beach or really experiencing another culture.

8. When the ice trays remain empty for weeks on end because neither party will give in and take on the annoying task of refilling them.

9. When one person mentions their ex a little too fondly, leading the other to tumble down the jealousy rabbit hole and squander precious time and mental energy questioning EVERYTHING.

10. When one person storms out of the house mid-fight instead of hanging around to resolve things peacefully—like adults.

11. When you both feel like the other is hitting below the belt during an argument so you both sink lower and lower until things get really dark.

12. When one person splurges and the other’s resentful because they do some math and quickly determine that their partner spends way more than they do overall and they’re kind of tired of being the only financially responsible one in the relationship.

13. When one person is in the mood for quiet time and the other's dying to party their face off.

14. When you can't stop fighting over who should shower first on a morning when you're both pressed for time so you end up spending several crucial minutes arguing instead of negotiating a reasonable plan of attack.

15. When one person can't snap out of their meh mood and the other is so damn happy for no apparent reasons and your emotional states are destined to clash until things normalize for both of you.

16. When you're both convinced that the other person's responsible for the mysterious crack that appears in a plate or a bowl or some other fragile object.

17. When you can't seem to figure out how to divide your time between families over the holidays without getting berated or guilt-tripped by your respective parents.

18. When one person makes a promise to another person's mother about attending some future family get together without consultation.

19. When someone makes an important career related decision on their own, leaving the other to feel as if they’re opinion isn’t truly valued.

20. When someone accidentally puts a dry-clean only piece of clothing belonging to their significant other in the washer.

21. When someone spills something and no one’s in the mood to clean up the mess or to deal with the consequences of whatever's stained or damaged.

22. When you find yourselves disagreeing vehemently about a current event or political candidate, and then you both silently wonder if you’re really that compatible.

23. When someone posts of couple-y photo to social media without express permission and the other person demands its immediate removal but it already has so many likes.

24. When someone’s paying too much attention to their phone and the other person’s reduced to nagging.

25. When one person forgets that you have plans one night and double books themselves “accidentally” because they too lazy or disrespectful to just check the calendar.

26. When one person makes an offhanded remark about how tough relationships are or how unreasonable monogamy is and their pragmatic commentary doesn’t sit well with the other.

27. When one person’s ready to take things to the next level but the other’s legitimately scared for whatever reason, even though they’re equally happy and in love. TC mark

How Someone Will React When They’re Mad At You, Based On Their Zodiac Sign

Posted: 10 Aug 2016 02:00 PM PDT

Look Catalog
Look Catalog

Aries

As long as you aren’t close to Aries, they honestly couldn’t care less. They’re more apt to tell you to join the club than tell you off. Though, if you do anything TO them… it’s another story…

Taurus

They have an intense need to be liked and wear their hearts on their sleeves, so even just feeling hated can get to them on a personal level. They tend to grow out of this, however, and simple begin telling you to fuck yourself.

Gemini

When someone hates Gemini, they tend to hate them right back. Prepare for petty commentary, my friend. However, they’ll be sure to do this in a confrontational setting. They are not one to hide behind anything.

Cancer

Much like Taurus, they tend to take this to heart and feel as though they’ve done something wrong. This usually begins a personal downward spiral, and even an apology. However, if said apology isn’t well received, Cancer will simply believe you are unworthy of their love and move on. They may even so some crude things to get revenge.

Leo

As they are often very liked in general, those who tell them they dislike them simply don’t matter. However, once their friends catch wind of this… those who hate Leo will be in some rather unsavory situations.

Virgo

As a Virgo, they are more apt to tell you to join the club if anything at all. They simply couldn’t care less about your petty shit. However, if you begin to act on your hatred they are willing to find out some nasty things about you and let them free. They may even lie just to get you to realize the mistake you’ve made.

Libra

Not often hated, Libra’s will take some slightly personal offense to this. Then, much like Leo, it will not be them but their friends that’ll destroy the “hater”. (However, Libra did some shit talking of their own, and won’t deny she/he added fuel to the flame).

Scorpio

They’ll laugh and tell you that you aren’t the only one. However, if they are unused to being hated, (so, you’re of the opposite gender), they’ll often take offense to it and put you in some rather unsavory and petty positions.

Sagittarius

They literally just disappear. They were there once, not anymore. Gone. Poof. Not even gonna deal with your shit.

Capricorn

They’ll often find that you’re unable to continue in your endeavors. They may make it where you’re unable to proceed at your job, or even climbing the social ladder. We don’t know how they do it, they just do.

Aquarius

They seriously don’t have the energy to hate you. They’ll probably just apologize for whatever they did and then tell you to go away, or just ask to be on civil terms. However, if you do anything to them they WILL fight fire with fire, or even just carefully add fuel to the flame, where it burns you not them.

Pisces

They’ll apologize for what they did and try to be on civil terms. They dislike being hated, and may even cry a bit over it. However, if action is taken against them, you’ll look like a shitty ass person and everyone will hate you. TC mark