Thought Catalog


My Master Dominated My Naked Body In A ‘Choosing Ceremony’ So We Could Marry

Posted: 23 Oct 2016 07:00 PM PDT

laeonl
laeonl

Max led me into a room I had not been in before. The d├ęcor was opulent. Born in to the English gentry I was no stranger to lavish furnishings, but this was different. It more than confirmed my suspicions that my Master was a Royal.

This bedroom definitely belonged to a Prince or perhaps even a King. The four poster bed's headboard was fashioned in to a golden crest on the top and bore a panel of blue silk on the widest part. The board at the end of the bed and beneath the mattress were also gold. High above the bed, as though designed to reach the ceiling, was a canopy from which long blue silk drapes hung to shroud the person in privacy as he lay in the bed asleep.

My bare feet padded against the smooth polished wooden floor towards the bed as I viewed the beautiful tapestries and paintings of ancestors from the Eighteenth century lining the gilt edged room. But something else caught my attention and caused me distress.

In front of the bed there were three rows of padded chairs as though a viewing gallery had been erected. I pulled the long black velvet cloak that had been placed around me tighter. It was clear that the Beast meant to display me to others when he made love to me tonight. I was afraid and I tried to pull away from Max's hand. He frowned at me and held it tighter following the frightened gaze of my eyes towards the chairs.

"You have nothing to be frightened of, Alexa. I guarantee my employer's friends and family will believe you a perfect match for him. You must be displayed."

My temper threatened to get the better of me.

"Why?"

"Because, little one, he is trying to find the perfect woman to take as a bride and carry his children. I am saying too much and you must not press me any further."

Max appeared frustrated with himself. He ran his hand through his dark hair and tugged me towards the bed again. I hung back.

"A bride?" I was genuinely surprised and shocked. "But I thought I was to be his whore to pay my father's debt and nothing more? Who is he? He must be royalty? Where am I?"

"Do you wish me to throw you over my knee and spank you, little one?" he warned. "I have told you every day since you arrived at the castle that I can not answer your questions. You must be patient. When your Master deems the time is right he will reveal all. He will not keep you waiting for long, I assure you. Now come and do as you are told. Tonight is important and I want it to go well for you both. I believe my employer is falling in love with you. I have not seen him so enamored with a woman before. Surrender your will to him and accept your role in his life. I believe you were made for each other."

His outburst made me stare at him. I wanted to ask him more but he stood smiling at me by the bed refusing to talk anymore. Max started to slide the velvet cloak down my body and reveal my naked form beneath. The room was warm but a gentle chill from my fear settled across my skin. Max took hold of my arms and rubbed them.

"You must not be afraid, Alexa. Tonight's position in front of an audience is a test of trust not only in the Master but in all of the men present in the castle. You are one of only three females present here in the castle in a country where men are dominant. Coming from a different world you must learn to trust in their rule and that you will come to no harm by being submissive. My Master and the viewing circle will require your full surrender to our employer before you may become his bride. This is the final part of your submissive training and tonight you will give your full trust to him and not doubt that he will always keep you safe and protected at all times."

I nodded trying to appear convinced but I could not settle my fear.

Max cupped the side of my face.

"Hush, little one, your fear will be tamed."

Max's eyes swept over my naked body with deep approval. Just like every night my make-up had been applied by one of the only three females in the castle. My hair was piled in a luxuriant style upon my head and my bright red lips were glossed to give them a wet look to imitate the wet lips between my thighs. My body was oiled and moisturised and a multitude of perfumes had been smoothed in to my skin and throat.

"Beautiful," Max said standing back to admire me.

He laid the cloak on one of the padded stools next to one of many tall white and gilt pillars at intermittent points against the walls in the room.

"Your skin is glowing and your breasts are perky. He will be pleased."

Max took out a blindfold from the inside pocket of his tuxedo jacket and placed it around my eyes. I was more than nervous about not seeing anything that was going on around me in my public love making session with the Beast. But I swallowed my fear as much as I could and prepared to give myself wholly without reservation or doubt to my Master not because I was afraid of retribution if I was to fail him but because I could not bear to be parted from him. Every time I was with him I felt safe in his love something I had not been given so freely by another in my life before and I did not want to displease and lose him.

Max fastened the blindfold behind my head and led me to the bed. He directed me to sit on the it amidst the arrangement of some chains at the bottom of which sat leather cuffs to secure my wrists to the headboard, and ankles to the bed.

The sexual position he placed me in was more shameful than the last. The previous night my arms had been stretched above me and shackled in chains to the ceiling and my body had been forced to bend forwards stretching out my arms behind me. Between my legs a spreader bar had been placed and a diamond studded collar around my throat and a matching diamond studded plug inserted by Thomas in to my anus to prepare me for anal play. The only item of clothing I wore were a pair of high patent black leather heels.

My confinement had thrust my bottom out and spread the gap between my buttocks open wide to display the plug. My Master had taken his time to sweep his hands over my body admiring the way I had been arranged to his satisfaction and my subservience. That night I had remembered to keep my head respectfully lowered and not to look upon his masked face until he raised my chin and gave me the command to look upon him.

The Beast stood behind me and removed his leather belt from his trousers. My bottom was to be whipped for his pleasure. He was to teach me yet another lesson of discipline for asking too many questions about him and for refusing to eat my evening meal until Max explained what was going on. They told him all of my misdemeanours and I got the feeling he was given an accurate account of my behaviour and mood every day. When I made the mistake of asking him directly and showing my stubbornness in not accepting my situation he decided a whipping to my bare bottom with his belt might help me see the error of my ways.

I was gagged with a leather ball gag and no one could hear my whimpers of anticipation when I heard the Beast pull the belt fast from the belt loops on his trousers. I heard the makeshift whip crack through the air and watched it arc in a practice swing. He settled his cool hand on my bottom before he began and moved the plug back and forth in my anus. My pussy grew wet.

I listened to him chuckle when I moved my bottom back and forth on to the plug as he pulsed in and out of the small hole bending to kiss my bottom as he did so. It was a small distraction before he commenced my punishment and I lost myself in the growing tingling and ache throbbing between my legs hoping and wishing he would enter me soon. So the first stinging crack of his belt against my bare bottom came as a shock.

I strained my head round to see the masked man forgetting the rules. He stood tall and proud in a tuxedo raising the belt and aiming it with precision and expertise against my bare bottom. I had to confess his strong dominant figure wielding discipline upon me only served to fire my need for him all the more. It was at that moment I knew I was in fully and deeply in love with the stranger for real. He gave me all that I needed in my life. He was strong, dominant but loving and protective. Despite all of my assertions to being independent and needing no man after the cruelty my father had shown me, I knew I had been lying to myself. The Beast was all that I wanted in a man and damn the feminist inside me who told me I was a criminal for my wants.

Unable to speak for my gag I whimpered against it straining on my bonds unable to avoid the next strike. Every time his belt struck my bottom with calculated measure, I both welcomed it and cried for it. The pain and pleasure warred with each other. Each burning sting brought a burning shot of electricity that coursed up my spine and tingled inside the depths of my pussy. When he had finished applying the tip of his belt to tender backs of my thighs, he slowly pulled out the diamond studded plug out of my bottom and put it on the table next to my bound body.

I had never been mounted anally before and I was to find the experience a little intimidating at first. The Beast lubricated the small dark hole in my bottom with a cool gel. He stretched two of his fingers inside me to see how well the plug had stretched the cavern. Keeping my face to the front to show my respect for my Dominant and worrying he would later rebuke me for looking around at him before, I remained still and awaited his entry.

I heard him undress and then felt the warmth of his naked body next to mine. I couldn't help but smile and revel in the delectable feeling of his closeness. It was as though energy danced between us every time we touched and communicated our need for each other with every small caress.

I felt the tip of his thickly lubricated penis nudge against my anus eager to penetrate. I wondered if I would be able to take him inside me and accommodate his long length and girth. The plug had been traumatic at first. All of my nerve endings had screamed in rebellion but Thomas had coaxed the plug in gently and eventually my body had surrendered.

But the Beast was to be kind and not heartlessly thrust in to me. Gently he fed his penis in to the channel and I was relieved that the plug had prepared me better than I thought it would have done. Carefully his length filled the virgin channel and thrust back and forth at a sedate pace at first. He leant over my body holding my hips to guide his movement. When he could sense I was more comfortable the pace of his thrusts increased. He slipped one of his hands down to the front of my pussy and stroked it lovingly sinking his fingers in to the creamy wetness, pinching and kneading my bobbing clit.

Just as on previous nights the animal inside my masterful lover came out and ravished me with his intense forceful lovemaking. He pounded in and out of my anus until he panted at me to come. I was relieved because I could no longer hold back the explosion ready to burst inside the pit of my stomach. My climax was so strong I thought I might faint. My body slumped and all around me appeared to move in slow motion. Buttery warmth and prickling electricity scorched down my thighs and across my stomach to pool hotly in my sex. I screamed against the gag. The beast roared and came strong pumping his seed in a torrent I thought would never stop.

Satiated he stretched across my back and held me tenderly. When he had released me from my bindings he slipped his arm underneath my legs to lift me up in to his arms. He carried me to the bed and wrapped me in the silk sheets settling me down to sleep in his arms.

The Beast rarely spoke to me but that night he had asked me about my life and my father. He told me he wanted to know all about me yet he would tell me nothing of himself. Dutifully I told him my hopes and dreams before I had fallen asleep cradled in his arms. Now in this room I had not visited before I wondered how we would end our night. I couldn't possibly fall asleep in his arms with some many others in the room and I feared I would spend my first night alone.

Tonight's new confining position was shameful and I was sure I was blushing behind my blindfold. Just beneath the headboard was the roll of pillows. Max wanted me to use it to support my lower back as he made me sit up against the headboard. Cupping my bottom in his hands he forced me to slightly tilt my pelvis and spread my legs wide and bend them at the knee. My pussy was on full display. There was nothing I could hide. The lips were stretched open and the full width and length of my clit was on full display as though I was about to be medically examined.

My arms were raised above my shoulders on either side and fixed in to the cuffs just as my ankles were. I could not move. A small wave of claustrophobia threatened to overtake me and I was worried any man might be able to enter the room and take his pleasure without my consent but then I felt the beast's presence. Just feeling him there was enough to comfort me. His warmth wrapped around me like a nurturing blanket. I was safe and I was secure. I had no doubt of it. He would protect me from any other man's invasion in this position and I had to trust. I felt the touch of his fingers on my cheek.

"Good girl," he whispered. "You look beautiful," he said. Kissing my lips. "I just came to check on you. I must greet my guests and then I will be back. Rest until it is time."

He gave me one more kiss stroking my jaw as he did so and departed. The room felt emptier and cooler with him gone and I couldn't help but pout. Max and Thomas stood around me rearranging me until they were happy with the position of my legs. They forced them to bend more until my feet were flat on the bed.

"She needs to be more damp. Did you moisten her with your finger before bringing her here?" Thomas asked disapproval in his tone.

"Yes, I did. But she is nervous and has dried a little. No matter we can easily sort that out."

The bed suddenly dipped around me and I lifted my head to try and sense what was happening under the blindfold.

"Relax, Alexa we are just kneeling on the bed. Do not be afraid," Thomas said.

He placed his hand on my inner thigh and to my surprise brushed my clit with a gentle kiss of his lips. The tip of his slick tongue caressed the small bud, flexing it back and forth. I moaned softly as my sex started to pool with his warm coaxing touch. Another set of lips blazed a trail of hot kisses along my inner thigh as Thomas continued his task. Max's tongue was to join Thomas's in my vulva. Each man occupied himself with one side lapping at my sex inside the petal lip until hot pleasure stabbed my body and flooded my pussy leaving me gasping for breath.

But it stopped as quickly as it started when almost in unison they removed their tongues.

"Much better," Thomas said running his index finger the length of my swollen heavily wet vagina.

"Yes," Max sounded pleased. "But these nipples need to be more rosy."

Max's fingers closed around one of my nipples. He pulled it taut just as Thomas did the same with the other. Then as if on cue they pinched and nipped the teats hard making me cry out.

That was when I felt the Beast's presence again.

"You can leave us now," he snapped at my attendants. There was jealousy in his voice. I lifted my head as though I could look at him. I desperately wanted to see his eyes and read them. "She is beautifully ripe and well prepared. Please bring in my guests. Leave now. I want to be alone with her before they enter."

I couldn't help wondering if he had been watching them prepare me. There was dark possession in his tone and I was awestruck. He did not want any other man touching me. I was ecstatic and I prayed this was a sign he was in love with me as much as I was with him. I only wanted his hands upon me and no one else's.

"Yes, Sir," my attendants sounded happy as though they had the same realization.

It was as though the Beast had taken some test and passed. Their goal had always been to please their employer and not to take me from him.

They straightened the silk sheets on the bed around me and left. I heard the beast's footsteps come towards me at the side of the bed. He reached down and cupped my sex possessively.

"This now belongs to me," he said in a deep dark velvet voice that made me shiver with excitement. "No other man will be allowed to touch you again. You will not see your attendants anymore. You belong to me now and I will attend to your every need."

I opened my mouth to speak but the door opened and I could hear the murmurings of people coming in to the room. I swallowed hard knowing all of their eyes would immediately rest upon me. The Beast kissed the top of my head.

"The test begins," he said kissing the top of my head.

I listened closely tuning every sense I had available trying to work out who was in the room in an effort to distract me from my embarrassment. I did not hear a woman's voice and I could only smell cologne similar to my Master's woody pine scent. The room was filled with only men. My fear grew but I consoled myself with my Master's presence and his protection. He was the first man I had ever trusted and I hoped with all my heart it was not misguided or he would be the last.

"Good evening, everyone," the Beast began. "I am delighted to welcome you to my choosing ceremony. Lady Alexa Tobias is the bride I have chosen and I require your approval to marry her as per Royal tradition. Let the games begin."

The audience clapped and I tried to shuffle on my bindings afraid what was to follow. I heard the Beast come back towards the bed.

"Do not be frightened, Alexa. You will feel only pleasure. I promise you," he reassured in a whisper.

A second later I felt the touch of leather across my breast. It circled the tip and flexed across it. I got the distinct impression it was the end of a riding crop. The Beast trailed it across my chest around the nipple on my opposite breast. I moaned feeling aroused by the smoothness of the leather and its smell. But I was to cry out when the beast suddenly pulled it away and slapped his hand in a downward motion over my breast. He did the same to the other. The shock disappeared and I could only feel arousal above the gentle sting. The crowd murmured with approval as I thrust my pelvis and chest forward ready to take the next slap.

I was to feel the strike of his hand three more times before it was replaced with the tip of the riding crop. My cry rang out around the room raising another sound of approval.

"She responds well," I heard one man say.

The Beast continued to whip my breasts with care and consideration. My sex grew wetter and the ache for him stronger. I began to forget I had an audience to witness my arousal thrusting my breasts to welcome the lash of the whip. The end of the riding crop was trailed between my breasts and down over my slightly curved stomach towards my sex. I held my breath and bit my lip knowing he was going to whip my pussy.

The Beast showed me no mercy. I heard the whoosh of the riding crop through the air and gasped as it struck my clit with an expert touch. Down and down more strikes rained. I wrestled with the pain and the pleasure entwining and coupling. I panted and thrust out my hips until my climax gnawed at my self control.

The Beast kept me on the edge until I sobbed and then he gave me the command to come with a slightly harder strike. My release erupted so strongly and quickly it made me scream. It began deep inside my channel with tiny small explosions before it travelled outwards satiating my pussy with heavy wetness before scorching my thighs and finally pooling in the tips of my toes. I felt as though I could not breathe.

The audience clapped as I finished and slumped on my restraints. The Beast put down the whip and undressed. He was on the bed straddling me before I knew it. It was as though we were alone together and the talking from the crowd had faded in to the background.

The tip of his penis pressed against my lips. Gladly I opened my them wide and accepted him inside my mouth. His hand took hold of the mound of hair piled at the back of my head and pressed me down on to his cock.

"Suck," he ordered. TC mark

16 Men Tell The Stories Of Why They Turned Down Sex From Horny Girls Ready To Bang

Posted: 23 Oct 2016 06:00 PM PDT

Jenny Woods
Jenny Woods

Stories originally posted on Reddit

1.

She was my former wife’s little sister, and very much underage. We were visiting the in laws and she made it very obvious to me what she wanted the second day there. I stuck to my ex’s side like a guide dog the rest of the week.

— H33B619

2.

We were both drunk but she was REALLY drunk.

— RIPmurphy

3.

I was driving the girl who devirginized me home years after the fact. She was a little drunk and said “Ya know, I just love suckin’ dick.” I was caught really off guard so all I could say was “Well, it’s great to have a hobby.”

— PalmBeacham

4.

She was my best friend’s very recent ex.

I wanted to do it so badly as I’d had pretty strong feelings for her a long time but i just knew I’d hate myself for it so i turned her down.

— jakman556

5.

I thought I had a small dick because I was 16 and thought a porn dick was average size. Didn’t want her to tell people I had a small dick.

— NiceAndSoftNonErect

6.

It wasn’t unexpected, but I turned her down because I knew she desperately wanted to become pregnant, and her one condition was that I couldn’t wear a condom.

No thanks.

— Cuchullion

7.

They rolled their window down and asked if I wanted to come to their place and have a threesome. They were both cute, but alarm bells went off in my head, so I declined.

— mikeoquinn

8.

I got a pm from a guy who bought me gold asking if I wanted gay sex. I am not gay and he lives on the other coast

— Psudodragon

9.

When she was an underage, special needs student where I teach, the answer is an automatic, “No”.

— Psudodragon

10.

I was trying not to cheat on my girlfriend. After turning her down, I also discovered that she was 15.

— TheSump

11.

Two girls at a bar I used to frequent came in and sat next to me one night, both were nice but really nervous. We got to talking, had some drinks, etc., and the blonde asked if I smoke. Sure, let’s smoke. We’re hanging out in her car and all of a sudden the blonde girl turns on some Britney Spears and keeps repeating it at full volume, then tells her brunette friend in the back seat to kiss her.

Right as blonde turns around I see her friend in the mirror about to cry. The blonde girl grabs her friend’s hair and forcibly kisses her, then starts clumsily grabbing at my crotch right when I realize the song is about a threesome. So I am a little buzzed and pretty high, with a headache from the song repeating, and try to shift myself away from the blonde. If several circumstances were different I might have gone home with them but the brunette was very clearly upset and the atmosphere was way creepy.

I say something about having to get up early for work and realize that I am locked in and the brunette is just staring at me with a distressed look and holding back tears. I told the blonde to let us out and the brunette immediately asked me to give her a ride home. Blonde got very mad, sped off, and maybe 20 minutes later while driving her friend home we saw her in cuffs violently scream-sobbing and going limp while a cop was trying to keep her from falling. The brunette told me her friend is a severe manic depressive who probably also did some coke on her way home, thanked me for the ride, then gave me her number. We had brunch the next week. It was nice.

— IExpectAKill

12.

I had just watched her do a line of coke after walking out of the bathroom with some other guy.

— VVillyD

13.

I turned down my one and only threesome offer I’ve ever had with two girls I’d known for two weeks. They were both hot but I was more into one of them and didn’t want to fuck that up or make things awkward.

No regrets though as I ended up marrying her and we’ve been together now for 11 years.

Still wonder what might have happened though…

— TheBeardfather

14.

She took off her underwear and the smell filled the room. Like sewage and cat food with a bit of dead fish…. I was so bummed.

— bungholelovah

15.

Met a Scandinavian girl in Chicago who was really into my blonde hair and blue eyes, but then she started talking about the importance of maintaining racial purity as we were undressing each other…

— robbywestside

16.

She offered a blowjob for a ride to the metro. It was less than a mile away, but I was late to practice and didn’t have time.

— asewesley TC mark

10 Books That Will Make Your Pussy Wet And Stomach Fill With Butterflies

Posted: 23 Oct 2016 05:00 PM PDT

Twenty20, neoklik
Twenty20, neoklik

1. Beneath the Vine by Lillian Bryant 

Warning: this novel might destroy you. It’s not a traditional piece of erotica, filled with meaningless sex scenes that appear one after the other. It’s a well-written story that will make you feel everything, from horniness to heartbreak.

2. Dirty by Megan Hart

Have you ever wanted to orgasm in the middle of the dance floor? What about in the bathroom stall of a five-star restaurant? Or on the train ride home? Then you’re going to want to read this novel (preferably while you’re beneath the sheets).

3. Big Rock by Lauren Blakely

Have you ever fantasized about one of your close friends? Then you’ll be able to relate to this story about a player that ends up falling for the girl that’s always been there for him. Not only will this book make you horny, but it will also make you laugh. It strikes the perfection balance between hot and hysterical.

4. Laurel Heights by Lisa Worrall

Sick of reading about heterosexual couples? Then read about two sexy male cops. Even though they both have the hots for each other, they wrongly assume that the other one is straight. Of course, it’s also about a murder/suicide, which means there’s an actual storyline that goes beyond hot sex.

5. Mad Sea by K Webster

Have a thing for biker boys? Grow up wishing you were a mermaid? Then you’ll love this mythical romance. It’s only 74 pages long, which means it’s the perfect late night read. You can finish reading the entire thing and still have enough time to touch yourself before you fall asleep.

6. Absolution by Gabi Moore

This book is dark and disturbing. It’s about a married couple that is going through a rough time, and tells their story from alternating points of view. Some chapters are insanely sexy, but don’t read them if you’re triggered by cheating.

7. Owned by N. Never

This is a dark romance with a master/slave relationship. That means there’s some abuse and some violence, so only pick up a copy if you have a fucked up view of sexy.

8. Intimate by Jason Luke

This is different than anything you’ve ever read, because the author is speaking directly to you. Seducing you. Getting intimate with you. It’ll actually help you learn a bit about your body, so you can have super hot sex IRL.

9. Bared to You by Sylvia Day

If you (rightfully) hated the writing in 50 Shades Of Grey, but liked the concept, then you should try reading this novel. It’s about two unsure, insecure, fucked up people that are trying their hardest to make their relationship last (and have tons of sex along the way).

10. Hot Blood: Tales of Erotic Horror

If you can’t decide whether you want to read horror or erotica, why not mash the genres together? This book contains twenty-four short stories, so if you hate one, there’s always a new one a few pages away. TC mark

Maybe The Only Common Denominator In Your Shitty Relationships Is You

Posted: 23 Oct 2016 04:30 PM PDT

Josh Dorazio
Josh Dorazio

There is a vast amount of content out there on the internet involving questions to ask and tips to follow when dealing with a sub par (to say the very least) significant other. And there are people out there who really do name bad luck and karma as to why they've never had a successful and lasting relationship. And then there's ghosting and there's benching and there's cheating—and the list racks up to being numerous reasons why it didn't work out.

We know, we know: it's not you, it's them.

But not all of us are sweet little flower petals all the time.

It's great if you love yourself and know that you deserve the best kind of love out there, but if you don't realize that you're actually kind of an asshole yourself, then you're probably the problem.

There needs to be some level of self-reflection and understanding when dealing with relationships. Love yourself and have as much confidence as you want, but you absolutely need to be aware of yourself too.

There's an awesome Louis C.K. quote about it:

“Self-love is a good thing but self-awareness is more important. You need to once in a while go ‘Uh, I’m kind of an asshole.'”

You can ask your partner as many trust questions as you want in order to ensure that they're the right one for you, but you also need to understand that you can't just be a dick and not recognize or acknowledge it.

Sometimes it very well could be because that person you were seeing really, really sucked. And that's fine, ok, it's really not on you to try to fix them or to try to live with that.

But if you've experienced a consistent pattern of fizzled-out relationships, while feeling somewhat blindsided about why it keeps happening, then you need to sort your shit out.

Occasionally, you can be The Asshole in the relationship. It happens. You can't be 110% flawless in everything, and there are so many uncontrollable elements involved in dating, that it's understandable that you fuck up every once in a while.

But self-awareness is so crucial to understanding why your relationships don't work out.

You can read all of the articles that describe what it means for someone to really, truly be a perfect match for you, but if you're gonna be a dick about everything and not consider you've got to do some serious legwork as well, then what’s even the point?

Tone down your pride and acknowledge you can sometimes make mistakes and they sometimes, unfortunately, do directly impact other people.

The way to remedying this is just being honest with yourself. Look in the mirror, spin around three times, say it out loud: “Uh, I’m kind of an asshole.” TC mark

20 Kinda Inappropriate Questions That Every Guy Wants To Ask You

Posted: 23 Oct 2016 04:00 PM PDT

jackieisfree
jackieisfree

Data gathered from real men on Reddit

1.

If guys all got together and agreed to stop chatting girls up .. would the girls get desperate and start chatting us up?

— britboy4321

2.

What is the pouch in the panties all about?

— undeniablybuddha

3.

What is it like giving a blowjob? I feel like I would enjoy it, but also I’m pretty sure I’m heterosexual?

Also guys am I the only one who thinks this?

— LibertyJorj

4.

What are you thinking when you catch me staring and you just smile back?

— plax1780

5.

How does menstruation affect your apocalypse survival/epic quest fantasies? Do you ever dream about going out on an action-packed adventure and then privately roll your eyes as you ponder the detail of how to maintain your absorbent hygiene supply on the road?

— Defends_ForceAwakens

6.

I’ve always wanted to ask female partners how I stacked up to their other past male partners (size wise), but I understand that it’s a really shitty question that will probably never get a factual answer and also shows a real lack of self-esteem.

— JayVee26

7.

How are you not outraged by the pocket problem?

I just recently found out while doing laundry that there are fake pockets sewn into the prints of jeans. Some have tiny little gaps, some don’t even fucking open at all. Is this not clear collusion between purse manufacturers and garment manufacturers?

— omgsiriuslyzombi

8.

When you masturbate, what (if anything) do you actually think about (or watch, etc)?

I’ve have a couple of girls over the years admit to watching porn, which I can understand/relate to. But the rest just seem embarrassed to discuss that part.

— billbapapa

9.

During your periods, what exactly do you feel? And how should I act around you if you are?

— penisstuckinazipper

10.

Are you always aware of your vagina opening or do you ‘discover’ it at some point? (Same question for your clitoris) I’d imagine you’d only really be aware of your urethra functionally…

— JeelyPiece

11.

When did you start masturbating? I’ve heard that a lot of girls start at a younger age than men.

— RoosterShield

12.

Isn’t inconvenient for so many of you to have long hair? It must be miserable during the summer.

— cyclopsrex

13.

How much pubes is too much on a man?

— Defends_ForceAwakens

14.

Do straight girls view guy-on-guy porn the same way most straight guys view girl-on-girl porn?

— Chino1130

15.

Is it true that you’re more horny during your period, and if so, do you find yourself attracted to guys you wouldn’t be if you weren’t on your period?

— The_Legend_of_Jaelon

16.

Why do girls wear High heels?? … They look so “uncomfortable”..

— The_devils_advocate6

17.

Pre sex toys, did you ever use any other daily life objects?

Always wondered because you got the possibility.

— Texxi

18.

What can girls generally agree on makes a man attractive AND husband material?

Like, 90% of girls my age are beautiful, but their interests and insecurity is such a turnoff.

— Grassfeet

19.

What is the most tactful way you have had to handle an odd looking (i.e., circumsized/uncirumsized, too curved, too small, etc.) penis?

— Aneides

20.

I’ve heard “Women don’t dress for men” a few times online, and apparently it’s supposed to be taken serious, but..why do you dress with cleavage showing, tight leggings, and sexually-charged garments if it’s not to incite male attention?

There is a reason why married women show less cleavage than single women, so to deny that your clothing hasnothing to do with the acknowledgement/buzz from the opposite sex (not strictly meaning “I want to be approached”) seems ignorant in explanation.

— anyonamous TC mark

13 People On What Happened When They Stopped Being Sexually Attracted To Their Partner

Posted: 23 Oct 2016 03:00 PM PDT

@chantz2007
@chantz2007

1.

I jerk off to our wedding/honeymoon sex tapes.

— NewNormandy7

2.

I lived with a man years ago and this happened to me. Initially I was attracted to him, not because of his looks, but because of his personality and how loving he seemed. From the start I didn’t like his body because of weight gain, then loss and no working out. He was soft and flabby, but I liked his personality so I looked past it. Also, I’m a runner and very fit.

I dealt with intimacy by not making it all about the visual attraction, but how I was feeling physically. We had great sex and I always had incredible orgasms, so that was my focus. Also, I loved the way he reacted to me so it made me want to drive him wild. That relationship taught me that I can have great sex with someone I wouldn’t normally consider my type. Also, I know this sounds awful and maybe is awful, but I preferred sex with the lights out. It made it easier to forget. And I never wanted him to know what I thought of him physically because that would have hurt him. Even after being the worst break up I’ve ever had, I still never told him.

Fast forward a while and he moved in with me. Within a month he was accusing my son of smoking pot in the house and showed me proof by insisting he found a bud in my son’s room. I knew it was his pot because what he didn’t know was that very day I had scrubbed my son’s entire room, walls , floors, all surfaces and even moved the furniture. And I’m a machine when it comes to cleaning and didn’t miss a thing. I knew he was lying and he was insisting I kick my son out because it threatens his visitation with his daughter. It wasn’t my son’s pot, I knew for a fact it wasn’t. And my son didn’t come home that day so he couldn’t have dropped it after I cleaned.

Next week he blames my son for stealing an old shitty bottle opener his grandpa gave him. I found it in one of his bags. My son had never even seen it. And then he stepped up attacks on my son. That caused me to see his true colors and that killed my ability to look past his physical flaws. I still loved him, but I found him physically revolting and could no longer even kiss him, much less have sex with him. I asked him to move out and his true psycho evil appeared. Holy fuck, took me months to get him out.

Also, I think part of my 180 has to do with being a foster kid. I swore to myself I’d never ever let anything come between me and my kids and I kept that promise. That sack of shit thought I loved him more than my son. Bitch please.

— PuppyPavilion

3.

I lost attraction to my wife and it came back about 10 years later. You just need to wait for the right sexual perversion to develop in your mind.

— gizzardgullet

4.

Intimacy is so much more than sex.

It’s dinners, cuddling, spending true quality time together. It’s talking on the back porch while the dogs play outside. It’s reading to each other at night before bed. It’s starting new shows to enjoy together and refraining from binge-watching when you’re alone…even though you want to.

It doesn’t have to be sex. Sex is important, yes. But if your relationship is only about that, you’ll never last anyway. No couple has the same sex drive forever and a lot of times, they’ll fall out of sync for whatever reason.

It’s about listening to your partner and doing your best to be honest with them about what you’re able to do for those needs and understanding that sometimes, that means sacrifice for you.

— SheaRVA

5.

I’m not a very sexual person, and because of that I don’t think I feel sexually attracted by looks. My boyfriend however, is very sexual, so this has been a struggle since the beginning. We’ve been together for 9 years. For me, is about to make an effort on starting the thing, I have no problem on doing it when ever he wants if he starts it, but after a long day, I’m to tired to start anything sexual. I also try to give him oral with fair frequence, although obviously he would like to get more. In the last few months, the sex was particularly low (he had a lot of work), it was so low that it was to little even for me, so I talked to him. He told me he was tired and also he was starting to understeand that I wasn’t very sexual and he couldn’t change that.

I like sex, but I don’t need it, I like to do it when I’m in the mood, I don’t care if it’s been 2 weeks since the last time, I don’t want to do it if I don’t feel like. About the attraction, I don’t feel specially attracted to him physically, I get aroused while kissing him, touching him, or maybe just randomly feel it.

What I like him is beyond looks, so even when we first had sex, what aroused me was the love I felt for him. So I guess right now I don’t feel physically attracted to him, but sexually, yes.

Also, I’ve never had sex with someone because of his looks, I can’t imagine the idea of feeling horny just because a man is hot.

— Maestruly

6.

I’ve always had a very high sex drive, but my wife has not, so I got fairly used to getting by on my own over the years. As I approach my 41st birthday I still have a fairly strong libido, but I do not find my wife sexually attractive anymore. In all fairness, she’s probably not that turned on by middle-aged bod anymore either.

I still love her. I still think she’s beautiful. But none of that is tied up with sexual lust or desire. At this point she’s just my partner in life. We are there to build memories and help each other along the road.

Somewhere along the way sex morphed into us just giving each other oral every once and awhile. And it’s not a bad arrangement really. She always had difficulty in achieving orgasm through vaginal penetration alone, but she responds very well to a mixture of digital and lingual stimulation. And I’m a guy so I have absolutely zero problems with blowjobs. This has ended up being beneficial in a couple of different ways. Firstly, it frees us up from the worry of competing orgasms. I don’t have to think about hockey until she catches up, nor do I have to take a pill to keep going after I cum in order to finish for her. With mutual oral, whenever one of us is pleasing the other then for that brief time sex becomes all about them. I can focus solely on her need and she can focus solely on mine. Secondly, we no longer have to worry about active birth control. And finally, it takes a lot of pressure off of intimacy in that we no longer have to worry about “being in the mood.” With our arrangement, we can stagger the exchange to serve each other’s personal timetable of arousal.

Were I a much younger man, the loss of sexual attraction would have probably bothered me a lot more. But my time in the sun has almost passed. It’s not that I expect to die tomorrow (who does) but I’ve had my children, so my genetic imperative has been met. Sex has truly become a secondary concern to me. It’s fun. I enjoy getting off. But it’s not the end all be all like it used to be.

— OblongoSchlongo

7.

Confession time: I’ve never been sexually attracted to my spouse.

I’ll never forget when I figured out that my life partner was THE ONE, feeling “Well that’s not at all how I pictured things going.” I.e not my type physically or lookswise.

The funniest , sweetest, modest, most honest and good person I’ve ever met loves me. My parents had always said marry your best friend. Looks fade. Love and friendship last. So I did. 20 years later now we’re doing pretty great. Big family, awesome friends, nice home, good kids and successful career.

However, having never been physically attracted to him. (he’s not typically handsome, balding, 30 lbs overweight, but works out a lot) I’ve always managed to get in the mood and we have more sex than any couple we know. I’m not always in the mood, but rarely say no. I realize this sounds arrogant, but some less than tactful friends say he married up. I disagree bc he’s so awesome, but they implied we aren’t evenly matched as a pair based on some imaginary shallow balance of looks scale.

The only thing I regret is not getting to have that “oh my God you’re so hot lets tear each other’s clothes off and let me lick you all over” passion that comes with sexual attraction that combined with love must be mind blowing.

I try and compliment him regularly on things i do find attractive about him or when he makes an effort to look really sharp. But I feel I missed out on a really tingly fun part of life but he’s so worth it. I can still fantasize. I feel so guilty for ever thinking this way and I would be devastated if he ever even had a thought I might think this shallow like, so this is a throw away acct just to get this off my chest.

He’s great in the sack and we’ve learned a lot together both of us not having had a lot of experience beforehand. I think that’s how everyone should deal with this. Talk it out. Watch naughty things together for ideas. Get toys. It can still be very fulfilling.

— Lovenotlust4life

8.

I was never really physically attracted to my ex-boyfriend. When we first met, I remember thinking that he was ugly. But he showered me with attention and proved himself to be a good guy. We got together and everything was going fine. When he lost his physically demanding job, he started packing on pounds. He went from fit to flabby and then to outright overweight.

That was hard to deal with, but he was still great at sex. I’m not very affectionate, so maybe it helped that we rarely cuddled. I just remember time passing and eventually I got used to his overall change and stopped noticing it. He was still a great guy. He made me laugh. It felt like we were a team. I didn’t really see his physical appearance, I just saw him for who he was.

— Vaultbeast

9.

We have sex about 1-2 times a week, which is a compromise between the 5-7 days a week he’d like and the 1-2 times a month I’d like. There’s a lot of quickie sex/blowjobs, and when my husband wants me to orgasm I’ll fantasize about something or tell him I’m not feeling it that day. I end up having a lot of sex I’m not interested in, and it’s not the most awesome thing ever.

— Unicorn_toots_

10.

I please her. I married the person, not the body.

— TheNewGuyAgain

11.

Moved in with my boyfriend of 5 years about a year ago. My sex drive is much higher than his so we rarely have a go at it. Once a week if that. He doesn’t kiss me anymore which really bothers me as he used to all of the time. Not sure if that is normal.

Also, he jerks it every morning by himself. I think he just might not be physically attracted to me anymore. It can be pretty painful sometimes. Like I physically feel my heart breaking.

— meowwhatstheproblem

12.

The guy I fuck turns the lights off – fine with me, I’m confident as hell in the dark. I do the shit I want to do and he imagines someone else doing it – we both win.

— x-filesandchill

13.

Lights off, lots of cunnilingus, we use blindfolds and restraints, with the lights off she doesn’t notice me closing my eyes (going to the bank).

— shiftynightworker TC mark

This Is The Real Reason You Should Never Run After The One That Got Away

Posted: 23 Oct 2016 02:00 PM PDT

Ryan Moreno
Ryan Moreno

Don’t chase after them. Don’t run or even skip. Because I can guarantee you, if they got away from you once, they are going to do it again. Without remorse.

It’s easy to be in love with the one who got away. They are untouchable, unattainable and mysterious. You constantly think to yourself, they have to come back. If they truly loved me, they would come back. But they already left you. They got away as fast as they could, even if it pained them to do so. They left you. They ran from your love and care.

And the truth is, they don’t deserve you.

I know you think about the good times you had with them. Maybe you were with them for years and 100% expected to be married to them by now. Maybe you were young and they changed their mind. Maybe you were too in love and blinded by the magic to see their wandering eyes. Maybe you were too patient to see their eyes already rested on a thumbtack on a map.

I hope you know it’s not your fault.

They had sights set on things you could never give them. They had feet that kept wanting to walk. They had their heart set on something else. And you shouldn’t run after that. You shouldn’t even try. Because they are just going to run faster. They are just going to keep going, and leave you behind again.

A person like this is never going to settle down for too long. A person like this was born with a restless and wild heart not cut out for the life you wanted with them. And maybe they were born to not need the love you gave them. They aren’t worth that unconditional love.

The truth is, if they truly loved you, their eyes would be set on you, not on anything else.

So, don’t run after them. Don’t try to catch them. Because the one who got away is someone who doesn’t want to be caught. The one that got away is someone who doesn’t want to be chased. And I know its not fair. It’s not fair what they did to you. It’s not fair they gave up on what you two had. It’s not fair that they get up one morning and change their mind. It makes no sense.

But, you have got to believe that you are worth more than someone who will run from you. You’ve got to believe that you deserve someone who will always, always leave no matter who they are with. You’ve got to believe that you are worth loving someone who wants to stay.

Darling, don’t run.

Don’t chase them until there is no fresh oxygen inside your lungs. Don’t run out of that beautiful air inside of your heart. Don’t chase someone who will never look back. Don’t sprint towards someone who doesn’t have the decency to give you an explanation.

Let them leave. Let them go. And get rid of that wound inside your heart that stings you at night. This person isn’t worth it. This person isn’t worth a damn thing. TC mark

Caitlyn Jenner’s BFF Opens Up On How Kim Kardashian Is Recovering From Being Held At Gunpoint

Posted: 23 Oct 2016 01:37 PM PDT

Caitlyn Jenner Instagram
Caitlyn Jenner Instagram

Weeks after Kim Kardashian West was held at gunpoint and robbed of millions of dollars of jewelry in a Paris hotel, Caitlyn Jenner is supporting her recovery. Caitlyn’s close friend (as seen on her reality show I am Cait) Candis Cayne said Jenner is focused on “being a good mom” to Kim while she takes a step back from public life to rest.

People caught up with Cayne at the Queen USA Transgender beauty pageant where Jenner was serving as a judge:

She, of course, is just being a good mom, and you know just making sure that she's okay…No one should go through that. And no one should ever be questioned about going through that. And it was a traumatic experience.

A lot of people just think about the Kardashian family is like these people that are just in make-believe land, but if you imagined yourself in that situation, sitting in a room, and having that happen to you, it's terrifying.

Caitlyn has also been showing her support publicly on Instagram:

Instagram Photo

Instagram Photo

As always, I’m sending peaceful and healthy vibes out to Kim. TC mark

A Thank You To The Only Girl To Ever Break My Heart

Posted: 23 Oct 2016 01:00 PM PDT

Allef Vinicius
Allef Vinicius

Truly, you will never really know who will come into your life and change it. Both the happiness and the pain caused by our relationships with people will teach us a lot about people, loving, and living.

In this case, I have learned a lot from someone I have not met personally but I have heard about for years because she has been my husband's ex-girlfriend and continued to be his friend after their breakup. Never did I expect that she will leave this hole in my heart- a hole where I buried most of my weaknesses and hurts to make way for another beginning. No matter what, I am still thankful for how this girl drastically changed my life and painfully taught me many great things that make me the wiser and stronger person I am today.

Thank you for these great lessons:

Life is sometimes unfair but it is our response that makes the difference. One day, we find ourselves having the best in life, one day we may feel we have none. Life is truly unpredictable and what we need to do is guard ourselves with the wisdom to make decisions guided by the words of God.

Love is more than emotion and physical attraction. It is a decision, devotion, and action. Feelings change and we sometimes feel that we get tired of being in the same situation and being with the same people for a long time. We feel the need for some things more exciting. But the commitment that we have with those we love should lead us back.

Love does not brag. It does not boast neither highlight our ego and insecurities. I regret your urge to showcase your and my son's father's affection for each other publicly and even digitally, but I just hope to remind you that loving makes our hearts big, not our heads. It helps us choose to be spiritually mature.

Love does not make us do untoward things, rather it makes us the best that we can be. Love will never allow us to be unrighteous. It chooses not to destroy the ones we love.

So to this girl, I do not envy you. Who am I to ask for more when the Lord provides more than enough?

To this girl, I thank you for teaching me that there is more to life than loving and devoting oneself for one person. Thank you for allowing yourself to be an instrument who taught us what love is and what it is not; how not to live life and how not to do wrong to others.

To this girl, I forgive you, even if you do not ask for it. The best for my son for now is not for our family to stay together but for his environment to be healthy, safe, and happy; that means allowing his father to grow maturely. I hope that you be a good influence towards that state.

As what is said, we should leave to the Lord the justice that needs to be served. So finally, to this girl, I pray for you. And I ask the Lord to be gentle with his wrath. I pray that we all allow God to transform our lives today and forever. Lastly, I pray for you to learn to love my husband truly, purely so that the pain that lingers, despite the wound gone, is made more worthwhile. TC mark

Fuck You, Trump — My Baby Was ‘Ripped Out Of My Womb’ Because I Was Going To Die

Posted: 23 Oct 2016 12:42 PM PDT

Wikipedia
Wikipedia

I've written this story more times than I can count because people keep saying bullshit like what Trump said in the debate the other night. In case you were smart and didn't watch, here's what he said.

"If you go with what Hillary is saying, in the ninth month, you can take the baby and rip the baby out of the womb of the mother just prior to the birth of the baby.

Now, you can say that that's OK and Hillary can say that that's OK. But it's not OK with me, because based on what she's saying, and based on where she's going, and where she's been, you can take the baby and rip the baby out of the womb in the ninth month on the final day. And that's not acceptable."

Listen, you fucking idiot. What you described literally never happens.

If a baby is near full term and the mother is sick — say, like me, dying from a pregnancy related disease like preeclampsia—they deliver the fucking baby alive if possible. In fact, if the baby is past viability, they will whisk it to the NICU once born and do their damnedest to save that baby's life.

But here's the thing: viability varies. Fetuses, you might be surprised to know, grow at different rates and are impacted by different things so "viability" is fluid and is not a one-size-fits-all determination of the likelihood of the baby surviving outside the womb. And sometimes babies are so sick they won't survive—even in the ninth month of pregnancy. Even so, those babies are DELIVERED, not "ripped out," you fucking asshole.

Not that you'll listen to me, you selfish opportunistic prick, because I'm extremely low on your personal pussy grabbing scale being both old AND fat, but here's my story, briefly.

I fought like hell to get pregnant.

After our first IVF cycle, I was pregnant with twin boys. At a routine ultrasound appointment at 23 and a half weeks pregnant, we found out one of the twins had died. My doctor asked me to come from the ultrasound clinic to his office to chat once we learned this, and it was during that appointment that I was given three standard tests: I was weighed, my blood pressure was taken, and my urine tested for protein.

The results were terrible. My blood pressure was ridiculously high, I'd gained eighteen pounds of fluid in just a week or so, and my urine dipstick actually turned black because there was so much protein being shed by my body.

It was preeclampsia, a disease that effects some 5–8% of pregnancies. 76,000 women each year DIE from this disease. And guess what cures preeclampsia? Only one thing: ending the pregnancy.

Here's the good news: in most cases, preeclampsia develops later in pregnancy, and most of those babies are saved. This is fantastic, although it's also worth noting that preeclampsia is one of the leading causes of cerebral palsy.

But that's not what happened to me.

Once I was admitted to the hospital, I started getting sicker. I started vomiting. My blood pressure soared. My head hurt so badly I thought it would kill me. I stopped producing urine as my organs began to shut down. I was moments away from seizures, comas, and death — yes, motherfucker, DEATH—when a team of doctors surrounded my bed and told me I had to terminate the pregnancy or my surviving son and I would BOTH die.

Let me make this very, very clear: this was the worst fucking day of my life. It was absolutely wrenching, devastating, and horrid. My husband and I sobbed after we received the news.

We wanted those babies more than anything.

(Another note: if you tell me that the doctors lied to me and my surviving twin was far enough along to go to the NICU, go back and read what I said about viability. Because of the nature of my disease, my surviving twin was tiny and near death. He would not have lived. So spare me your "prolife" bullshit links and faux kindness, m'kay?)

And my doctor—who happened to be only one of TWO doctors in the Philadelphia area who knew how do the procedure that would save my life—said it was also the worst day of his professional career. It sucked. For all of us. So fucking much.

Donald, what you described last night literally never happens. EVER. Nope, not once. Not ever. In EVERY SINGLE CASE of pregnancy termination done in the final trimester of pregnancy it is because the mom is dying or the baby's condition is incompatible with life.

Do you understand? Oh, why the fuck did I even ask that. Of course you don't. Because you live in an alternate universe while the rest of us are over here living in motherfucking reality.

Asshole. Fuck you, Trump. Just that. FUCK YOU. TC mark